Pregnant

~2 months later~

I was walking around our new home; it was a beautiful place I must say, and things were going great except me, and Diego really wanted another cub. Just one more but we haven't been given a chance at all due to the fact we've been helping animals settle down and making sure everyone was living life normally again. Me and Diego haven't spoken much or seen one another because of it all, it was starting to feel rather lonely without him. 

"Y/n!" I snap my head towards the cry to see many children gathered around me.

"Uh...yes?"

"We were wondering if you could help us with the park?" I smile at them gently.

"Of course, I can." I follow the kids to the park to notice it was only really a piece of land, I sigh before getting to work in setting up the park.

~Diego's POV~

I had just finished some animals with finishing off their homes and I had finally gotten some spare time, so I head over to the communal area we had done first to find Manny and Sid sat talking with one another, so I join them. 

"Hey guys."

"Hi Diego!"

"Hey, you alright?" I look at Manny before sighing, I knew they'd have been helping too but a lot of people wanted me and Y/n to help around.

"Not entirely."

"What's up buddy." I let out a sigh.

"It's just been a bit crazy here, especially with a new home and all." I look over to Manny.

"Well, you're not wrong there but you and Y/n have been doing a lot more than others anyway. I mean I haven't even seen her this morning." 

"Thing is, neither have I."

"But don't you two share a cave?" I face Sid.

"Yeah, but usually one of us has already gone home and fallen asleep before the other has gotten there, then one of us is always gone first."

"You guys need to stop helping. Take a break." I shake my head at Manny.

"How can we? There so much that animals need done, some still don't have a place to live." I could tell Manny had agreed with me on that but before he could say anything I hear my name being called by a beaver, I sigh and stand up.

"Duty calls. See you guys." I head off to go help.

~Third Person POV~

Manny, Ellie, Sid, Peaches, Crash, Eddie, Sage, Ryker, Tyler, Shira, Louis and Granny were all stood with one another; they had all picked up on Diego and Y/n by now and knew that they needed a long break.

"We need to take over for Diego and Y/n." Manny calls to the group and they all nod their heads in agreement.

"How exactly are we going to get them to agree to that, you can't really tell them they can't do something." Sage replies to Manny.

"Then we force them." Ellie replies.

"How?"

"Well, we call a meeting with everyone there, we announce that we'll be the lead helpers and any issues and problems must come to us. We then make it clear Diego and Y/n are not accessible from that point on." all other of the mammals look around and nod with one another.

"Great, so it's settled. Now come on we have to go share the news." Once they had finished, they began to gather everyone for a meeting.

~Y/n's POV~