New Addition

~4 months later~

I was now 4 months pregnant, and people didn't think I noticed but they were all on eggshells around me, I hated it.  Everyone could tell I was pregnant now as my stomach had grown a bit more, I had woken up a bit later today and decide to go look for everyone; I made my way to the communal area hoping to find at least someone I was getting lonely. As I searched the area, I wasn't able to find anyone, I began to wonder if they were all avoiding me. I knew I had been a little harder to deal with, I have had such a bad hormonal imbalance, yet I didn't think they'd all ignore me. I decided to just go for a walk by myself for a while and that's exactly what I did; I made my way up the same mountain I told Diego I was pregnant again. 

~Diego's POV~

I had just got back to mine and Y/n's cave only to realise she wasn't here, this sent me into a panic she's not exactly early in her pregnancy anymore. I drop the catch I had acquired from the hunt and go on a search for her, she's been struggling with her hormones lately and it's normal, but she's been a bit hard to have around. I try to look for Manny or any of the others to see if they've seen her at all, but I notice they're not where they usually are, I make my way to a field a little way from the traditional area and spot them there.

"What are you doing over here?" they all spin to see me.

"Uh well we uh" I narrow my eyes at Manny, I know exactly why they're here instead of the usual place.

"You're avoiding her, aren't you?" they all go silent at my comment, and I get a little angry at this fact.

"How could you avoid her, she's part of the family and one of the founders of this family but now during a time she needs our support most you all run from her." 

"Come on Diego, even you have to admit she's been hard work." I sigh they weren't wrong, but it wasn't her fault.

"Granted she'd been a little challenging, but she's going through pregnancy, and this is normal. She can't exactly control this." they all look guilty for the way they've acted.

"Diego's right. It's not her fault, we're sorry Diego." I smile to Ellie.

"That's fine it's not me you should be saying that to." 

"Where is she?" Crash asks, then I frown.

"Actually, I have no idea she was asleep before I left and gone when I got back." they all showed signs of worry.

"We'll help look for her, okay?" I nod to Ellie.

"Thank you give it an hour and meet back here, found her or not." they all agreed, and we split to go find her. I had a feeling I knew where she was going to be.

~Y/n's POV~

I've been sat for a while staring out at the view for a while now until I hear something come up from behind me.

"Hey." I turn to see Diego.

"May I join you?" I can't be upset with him.

"Always." he smiles at me and sits beside me.

"You know, don't you?"

"That everyone is avoiding me, yes." he sighs at my response.

"Y/n they are sorry; we've been trying to look for you."

"I know I'm not great to be around right now but it's not controllable."

"I know. And so do they. Now at least." I look at him and smile lovingly.

"You're amazing." 

"I know." I roll my eyes before we begin to head back. Soon we get to the field everyone was hiding from me in.