Tokyo Meowji Gang's Personal Vet

Hey :) My exams are tomorrow, and "Home is where you are" will be hold off for a whole month since that's how long my exams take, here's a little something before I go on Hiatus for a while.

Votes are appreciated!

And sorry it's not proof read so if there are anything grammatical or spelling errors just type it down the comment section I'll fix it after the exam heh.

The story's long as hell so ya better appreciate it *points a gun at you* jk

There will be Triggering Elements so proceed with caution ⚠ 

Takemichi had always adored animals, no, 'adore' is an understatement, he absolutely LOVES them.

At some point in life people started calling him "The Animal Whisperer" or something.

Though he knows it was more of a mockery than a compliment, he didn't care. He actually kinda liked the nickname.

He had always find them to be so endearing and easier to interact with compared to people, especially his peers.

It almost feels like they could understand him better than others, and they do.

His love for them had never stopped growing ever since he was a young child.

Compared to other kids who would play amongst themselves, chattering and playing with one another, he would always be seen playing and laughing around with cats, dogs or any other animals, the species didn't matter.

It had led to other children viewing him as a eccentric and creepy kid, resulting to them to evidently avoiding him, but he didn't care.

He could always count on his animal friends to fill in the lonely void.

Heck, during his 3rd grade, he scooped up a snake from his school grounds to place it back outside, without any fear or hesitation.

The snake was in the corner of his classroom, hissing loudly, eyes sharp and was ready to bear it's fangs to anyone who had even dared to foolishly step an inch closer to it.

It was a young python, it was still small in size but that didn't mean it was less dangerous.

The snake had a beautiful dark pink polka dot pattern, it's body was a light pink and white in colour, that brought out the colour of it's light blue irises and long white eyelashes. Though it also seems to have diamond shaped scars on each corners of it's mouth.

The snake was very fetching, people were almost in awe if it wasn't staring at them with such a deadly and intense gaze. It's body tensed, heavily on guard, hissing at everyone present.

Teacher and students were panicking, they were scared that the snake might jump and hurt someone.

Then, one boy stoop up and walked towards the cornered serpent, Hanagaki Takemichi.

As he approached the scarred snake, the teachers and students shouted at him, telling him to stop.

But it all went to deaf ears as Takemichi only kept his ocean blue eyes on the scared and cornered snake, approaching it with light and slow steps, careful to not startle it.

He crouched down in front of the snake, which resulted to the snake hissing loudly at him with it's guard up.

It's fangs showing and ready to strike at any moment.

The students and teachers were tensed, afraid that he might get attacked.

He the reached out his hand gently and smiled at the snake, "It's alright, I'm not going to hurt you, you're going to be alright," he reassured the snake.