Prologue

⚠️If death/assassins/gore/ etc are uncomfortable to you then maybe it's best you don't read⚠️

Y/n was a little witch that lived peacefully with her family. Her parents however were an unstoppable duo that served in the Emperors Coven. They went on alot of missions together. However one day they didn't return back home. A guard came and knocked on the house, seeing as how no one answered, they simply left, unaware there was a child eavesdropping on their conversation.

Y/n cried over her parents of course, but she grew up, raising herself to be independent. She found herself really good at Potions and Abominations. However, she grew up with a corrupted heart against the Emperors Coven. She realized that there were plenty of other guards that could have stopped her parents from dying.

One day she was being picked on by a guard in an Alleyway. An accident happened and the guard ended up dead. She ran out of there before she was found out at that was the start of her Vigilante work. She was known as the Sentinel Slayer. Of course she also enrolled herself in Hexside. She told the principal the truth about her parents and she was still accepted into the school. Now she had to balance being in school and the Sentinel Slayer.

Sure it was difficult my first time killing someone but the pain of that sorrow numbed and I could never cry over the dead bodies I killed.

(This is short but the others won't be)