3 weeks later

Bakugou's POV:

"Kacchan" Izuku whined, he had been begging for me to have sex with him, but in 7 days exactly, my mom would come to Chicago for the wedding we had already planned. "Izu, stay strong okay? Two words, Honey. Moon." I said, he looked at me weirdly as if he didn't understand.

"It's SEVEN days, Kacchan. It's not like ur not gonna be able to walk. At least for seven days, your not." He pleaded. Even though he is my Fiancé. I had never really thought about doing it with him again. But his puppy eyes bother me so much. But I want to wait until the honey moon. Why? Because, in my opinion, I kind of want to moan as loudly as I want without getting interrupted. But this place DOES have soundproof walls.. I don't know what to do about this. I want to, but I don't.

It's hard to make decisions like this. I may be 18, but I haven't exactly adjusted to the adult lifestyle. Izu, on the other hand, is 20 and is very familiar with it. I love him, and OMG, does he have a sexy body. But I guess I just.. feel anxious. I don't know why, and to be real, me and Izu have been dating forever, I don't know why I'm scared. I've seen him naked as we've taken showers together. He's seen me naked. We've done it once before, but only one time.

I decided I would wait until we finish school for the next time. We've finished school, why am I still waiting??

"Kacchan!" I didn't even realize I was in my own world. I thought for a few seconds, "Izu?" "Yes Kacchan?" He answered. Turning his attention to his lover. "I think I'm ok with it now" Izuku's eyes widened. "REALLY?!" I smiled, he was still in complete shock, "You coming?" He quickly ran over to me as he was eager to finally have sex with his lover once again.

Author's POV:

The two boys had already started making out, they were on the bed, but apparently Izuku wasn't getting enough pleasure. He broke the kiss as he moved his lips to the bottom's neck, and began sucking on it. Leaving hickeys and love bites here and there, Izuku bagan to take his shirt off, but before he did, he looked at the blonde. He didn't show any signs of discomfort, but lust, his eyes were filled with lust. Izuku took off his shirt, throwing it to God knows where, and took off the rest of his clothes but his boxers. Before he took off his own boxers, he started slowly undressing Katsuki as he was kissing him. Once Katsuki was in his boxers, Izuku decided to take off his own. His member flung out as Katsuki's eyes widened forgetting how big it was. Then Izuku kissed Katsuki's neck, taking off his lover's  boxers at the same time. Katsuki's member showed as Izuku was done taking the boxers off of him, "You're not so bad for a bottom, not gonna lie." He said almost having his mouth right above the Blonde's member. Katsuki could feel Izuku's hot breath. Izuku put his mouth on Katsuki's member, then started sucking on it harshly. Katsuki moaned in pleasure as the greenette was hitting all of Katsuki's sweet spots.

Izuku was enjoying teasing his Fiancé, but Katsuki wasn't having it. Izuku was sucking on Katsuki's member, but Katsuki soon took the greenette by the hair, pulled his ear up to his mouth, and whispered, "Stop teasing me, you bastard. Put it in already" When he finished his sentence, he let go of Izuku, and Izuku took Katsuki's threat to an advantage, without a warning or stretching him out, he slammed his member into Katsuki. Katsuki moaned loudly as he arched his back from the pleasure. "Agh~ harder~ harder~ ahhh~" Izuku looked up at Katsuki, Izuku seeing Katsuki being so turned on, he felt good, he felt like Katsuki belonged to him and him only. Izuku began to thrust harder, hitting Katsuki's prostate. Katsuki yelled out Izuku's name. Izuku was turned on by this. He whispered in the blondes ear, still thrusting into him, "You're mine, and mine only, your hair, your eyes, your body, this ass, this hole, say it. Say you're mine, Katsuki" "I'm y-yours" he said quietly. "Louder" Izuku demanded, "I'M YOUR'S! I'M ALL YOURS IZU!~"The sudden screaming was because Izuku went harder and harder by the second. Izuku gave no mercy to the blonde.

TBC 
Word count: 763