Part 2

I know it's a huge time skip but, after they graduated.

Deku's POV:
"C'mon Kacchan. We both know what
you said." I beg to Kacchan. It's been a few hours we're still on flight to Chicago. We're staying there in a suite until we find a house to live in. Kacchan asked earlier what we were gonna do when we got there. Being the horny person I am, Of course I said sex. Back to reality.

"Deku, listen. I know what I said. I was hoping we were going to get a little more time before you start fucking the shit outta me." He said a little anxious to share his feelings with his soon to be husband. That's right. We're engaged. Again, back to reality.
I sighed as I peeked out of the window then back at my fiancé. "Baby, I'll give you a month to settle in. Maybe less if you want. But being me, I cannot spend another year without you and your sexy ass body." I said as he nodded his head in agreement. "I love you, Kacchan" I said looking out the window, keeping a tight grip on his hand. He chuckled. I turned my head towards him to see if he was still smiling. He was. He looked me up and down, then worked up the courage to say, "Mmmm... Maybe less than a month. Hm?" I laughed and said, "You know, for a bottom, you've really got some balls." He laughed then laid his head on my shoulder. "I love you too, Nerd"

Bakugou POV
We got to the suite we were supposedly staying in. Deku was about to start asking me questions. I knew what they were about. I sat in a few minutes of silence looking at the view, when he finally broke it. "Kacchan?" He asked "Hm?" I replied back, still astonished by the view. "It's a queen bed. Soundproofed walls." I knew what he was trying to do. I ignored him until he finally came over, grabbed my hips and hugged me from behind. "It's not really nice to ignore your Fiancé Kacchan" He whispered in my ear seductively. "It's not really nice to seduce your Fiancé Izu." I said turning around facing him and putting my arms around his neck. He blushed slightly at my sudden change in mood. Fighting the need to say, "Wanna take it to the bedroom?" I tried to get out of his grasp but he was holding on for dear life like he was gonna die or something. (BakuHoe, he is if u don't fuck him already😑) He gave me puppy eyes but I had to stay strong. I eventually got out of his grip and went to find the bedroom. He came up to me and took my hand and started walking somewhere. We entered the bedroom. He threw our luggage down and sat on the bed taking me with him. "Kacchan, I know you aren't comfortable right now. OK? But I know and SO do u. I'm trying so hard to not take you right here and right now"

        I'm busy with school so these are gonna be short chapters. Word count: 532