Chapter Eight

Rosery's Pov
It had felt like almost a while decade has surpassed me and went over my head entirely. I had completely left behind my old human life behind me, and started my new one with my vampire family.  We were quite the strange ones, taking care of a much younger girl who slowly could see how her mind was changing everyday.

I had a few of my own visits to see my mother she always commented about how I didn't look or even smell the same. She was only really comfortable with seeing me with Louis. Lestat likes to make it a joke when he drops me off to make sure she sees when he smacks at my backside in playful awareness.

He would sometimes read her mind and say all she thought about is how her only surviving child was taken by the white man. Louis's family was another way of quite annoyance. Learning that he had been alive for quite some time, his mother had recently passed on, and with meeting his sister and her husband. She just was upset because the brother she remembered she had was gone in a blink of an eye.

"She's keeping bodies in our home, you wanted her, you fix her!" I sighed heavily pressing my hand over my temple spinning my head around to look over at Claudia she was drunk off some human's blood, flicking her light red eyes back and forth between all of us.

"Oh what happened to being three parents Lestat!" Lestat groaned under his breath In annoyance as he flicked his angry eyes around looking towards the decomposing dead body on the table. I adored Claudia with everything of my being, she was acting way too restless, having cops at the townhome was worst as could be.

"It just doesn't work every time I do it.. Everyone I bite and then try to give my blood just keeps dying." She looked to the side for a moment, leaning forward in her chair as she kept speaking looking between us as she did so.

"Who would love me? Who's my Lestat? Who's my Louis? Who's my Rosary you three have each other who am I gonna love huh? Certainly not humans, what human would want me? Grown men like the pervert uncle at the looming house who use to watch me pee? Or little boys, forty years from now still little boys?" She looked in abstract horror at the thought, standing up looking between us three.

"How are you gonna fix it huh? Which one of you are gonna fuck me!?" I had always predicted and thought about when this very like scene would play out, when her mind had grown while her body had stayed the same. I desperately tried to get any words out. All I can manage out was a gentle call to her name.

"Claudia..." I had paused when Lestat spoke over me, with a small gesture to his wrist shifting his body to lean further into the table I felt it, here comes one of his stupid jokes that was insensitive.

"Well you're not my type I like a fuller figure."

"Lestat." Both me and Louis snapped out in sync, he just scoffed rolling his eyes with a flick to his eyes to look between us.

"Well she is being unreasonable." He declared back. Claudia was growing more and more filled with anger as she stood up moving around the table using her speed to be in front of Lestat straight from out of my arms in my embrace begging to him in anger.

"Make me one please?" She begged to him harshly. He was quick to grabbed at her wrist lifting up from her red shade of a dress. He looked more in suddenly shift of disapproval at the sight of her bite arms on her wrist.

"No." He repeated moving his hand away. I felt Louis had moved behind me to wrap his arms over my upper form, letting me lean back on his chest.

"Why do you deny me a love when you have more than two!" She screamed, it caused for my own body to tense up when I felt how Louis did. Claudia chuckled lightly licking her lower lip in amusement looking between us.

"Old white lady, with the not so flat ass, I've been watching you Uncle Les." I shouldn't be shocked by this. From what information Louis had told me. They had tried at an open relationship or just led to more jealously and fights between the two. I let my own little scoff out in my own tone, snickering under my breath.

I saw the way Lestat eyes looked back over towards Louis and me, before Claudia stormed passed us all. I needed my own batch of air pulling away from his hold.

"I need some air..I'll leave you two to this, come call for me if you need me." I had barely moved passed Lestat as he has grabbed at my arm stopping me so I could look at him.

"Rose come on." He chuckled out almost like it was nervous. I just stared at him with my own blue hues of just, nothing but restless emotionless.

"Only us huh? I guess that can leave anyone's tongue." He stared down at me even more, I moved passed him, hearing his talking and doing the same thing with Louis, who just shook his head at him heading upstairs to follow after Claudia she was moving frantic all about the place.