Chapter 3: Cameron

"Hey guys I'm back with another video"

"Oww" Cameron shouted at Tilly after she pinched him for some unknown reason.

"Yes and as you can guess I am joined by themostannoyingbigbrother Cameron, Hayes, Jack G, Tilly, Livvy, Matthew and the one and only Nash Grier!"

"Whoop, whoop" Jack chimed.

"So you guys voted for who should team up and the results are..." I looked down at my phone and just hoped Livvy and Jack were together

The first pair was Tilly and Cam . I considered this for a few seconds and decide its a great pair as they will be able to do lifts and stuff cause Tilly's a short brown and Cam is a strong brown also

" Tilly Rogers and Cameron Dallas" I announce

The second pair was Matthew and Nash and I knew they got on well so didn't change them round

"Matthew Espinosa and Nash Grier " I shout as they both chest bump happy to be together

The next pair was Livvy and Jack just like i wanted. Obviously the fans wanted them to be together as well. 
"Livvy Smith and Jack Gilinsky" I yell at the top of my lungs. 

That left me and Hayes, we were the most voted for pair.
"Last but not least the best pair, Hayes and myself!" I whoop 

The first move we did was a backward roll which Cameron and Tilly won, probably only because mom was judging. She favours Cameron for certain. We did a few more including a back flip; us being the winners. Hayes was actually surprisingly good.

The time was 12:30 so we decided to stop for lunch.
I asked everyone what they wanted in their sandwich ,as I ended up making lunch, but can't find Tilly anywhere.

"Have you seen Tilly?" I ask Jack

"No sorry but Nash and Livvy are in the food room arguing over who should have the last packet of quavers!" He replies making me laugh.

"Oh, thanks anyway Jack" he smiles back at me.

I looked all over the house apart from Cameron's room cause he hates me going in there but decide not to listen to his endless moans at me to stop me entering. When I enter I find not only Tilly but Cameron too. Let's just say, they were not reading books or playing cards. Something worse, something I won't forget.

Tilly's P.O.V🍇
*few minutes before Emily's entering scene*

" Hey Tilly, wanna see my trophies I was telling you about earlier?" Cameron asked me. I didn't recall him telling me about any 'trophies' then again I hardly ever take in anything anyone ever says.

"Sure, but I dont really remember you talking to me about any trophies ?" I ask confused

"Well obviously you have a bad memory because I clearly bragging on about them " I think this through but still don't recall any conversation about trophies but then again i do have the memory of a goldfish. 

When he opens the door to his bedroom all I see is blue. His room is massive in both length and width, even bigger than Emily's. Emily always had pictures of her modelling on her wall as that was her job in her spare time. She got noticed for her bright blonde hair and sea blue eyes. Cameron had pictures of models, almost naked ones though, but no trophies.

"So where are the trophies?" I ask

"Yh..um I may of made up a small lie to get you to come into my bedroom.." He replies nervously.

"And why on earth would you do that?" I say in a flirty way.

He stares into my eyes but slowly lowers them so hes looking at my lips suddenly they're  placed on mine. His breath is warm and so are his hands as they travel up my bare skin. I don't mind though, I knew I could trust Cameron. I let go of his lips and give him a smile before returning. Just as Emily walks in oblivious of what she had got herself into.