❦̆̈C̆̈h̆̈ă̈p̆̈t̆̈ĕ̈r̆̈ ̆̈5̆̈❦̆̈

(ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ. sᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴍᴀʏ ʙᴇ sᴘᴇʟʟɪɴɢ/ɢʀᴀᴍᴍᴀʀ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs, ɪ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴢᴇ ɪɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇ.)

You quietly snored peacefully on your bed, with no noise, no disturbance, no nothing. Sadly for you these things just doesn't last long when attending UA. Although I guess you can say that you're somewhat use to it.

"MINETA!!!!" a yell from a distance erupted. Distant noises can be heard from outside your room. Just then your door swung open then shut as a small purple orbed-haired... guy let himself into your room panicking. "Y/N-CHAN!!! JESUS CHRIST Y/N-CHAN HELP ME!!" He wailed as he tried to shake you awake. "mmngh Mineta-kun. 20.. more m-minu...." You said faintly as you're still more asleep than awake.

Mineta looked at you as if you were crazy. "20 MORE MINUTES??? I'LL BE DEAD BY THEN!" The grape wailed loud in a frightened manner.
"MINETA!" A loud yell from outside the door, in the hallway, can be heard calling Mineta's name. 'Oh shit... l-looks like t-they heard me...' he thought as he shivered in fear looking towards the door. The scared male can hear the girls' footsteps from just a few inches away.

Before he knew it the door swung right open, Mineta snapped his head around in complete fear, his breathing quickened. "MINETA-KUN!?" said Mina loudly as she revealed herself and 5 other girls who are Tsuyu, Jirou, Uraraka, Yaoyorozu, and Hagakure.

You shot up from your bed because of the loud bang coming from your door. "WHA- wha... what happened?" you questioned looking at all of them in confusion. Mina and the girls wouldn't answer, instead they would just give Mineta a death glare. The perverted grape looked down at the fluffy carpet of your dorm to avoid their piercing gaze.

With the tension in the air, you are definitely wondering what's going on. "Can someone tell me what the heck is going?" You were becoming annoyed as you didn't get an answer from your first question. "Yeah Mineta-kun! tell her what the hell happened. I'm sure she'd love to hear this!" Hagakure semi-yelled with her arms crossed obviously pissed.
Mineta sighed harshly. "I already told you women! I didn't steal any of your damn panties or any of your bras, you guys aren't that special." He snapped.

The girls gasped, including you. None of you guys were expecting this type of response from him, he was always the type to let people say what they want to him. But, for some reason, this feels different. Not only to you, but to the girls as well. You guys can really tell this is affecting him, though is usually doesn't.

Yaoyorozu sighed putting a hand on her hip before speaking, it's obviously clear she's tired of all this nonsense. "Alright Mineta... if you didn't steal any of our undergarments then who did?" The taller female questioned Mineta. Mineta sighed in annoyance, he was tired of repeating the same thing over and over again.

They just wouldn't listen. "Yaoyorozu-chan, you gotta listen... I didn't take any of your panties or bras! I swear alright?" There was a pause of silence before he continued. "You gotta believe me. I know you would think I... you know- stole them but I didn't Yaoyorozu-chan seriously! So please just believe me," He pleaded softly. Yaoyorozu, you and the other girls went quiet. Yaoyorozu stared at Mineta intensely looking to see if there were any signs of dishonesty.
After a few seconds, she sighed. "Guys, I think he might be telling the truth," She spoke, scratching the back of her neck awkwardly since it feels weird to defend a known pervert. 

The others, except you, looked at her in shock. You just smiled at her. "Wait- seriously!? you believe him?" Hagakure yelled out in pure confusion and shock as she tried to grasp what in All Mights name she was saying. "I mean, yeah, I kinda do. After all, it's not like we have anything to prove he took our undergarments anyway," Yaoyorozu shrugged after explaining. The invisible girl sighed in defeat knowing she's right. "Okay, so then how are we going to find the culprit of who took our stuff?" Uraraka asked tilting her head in confusion. 

They can't lie, they're still suspicious of Mineta of stealing their things. Can you really blame them? he has before countless of times. It would only make sense that he has again this time. On the other hand, Mineta would be able to prove that he isn't the pervert he once was before, and that someone else would be taking his spot as the new pervert of the school, well to the girls anyway. You stared into space wondering what you should do.

You snapped your fingers suddenly with a bright smirk. "How about we interrogate the boys to see if they're either the culprit or if they know anything!" You shared your idea. The girls and Mineta looked at each other, you watched as they all shared agreeable looks and turned to you nodding their heads. "Sounds like a plan Y/N-chan." Jirou gave a small thumbs up. 

Hagakure suddenly pointed her transparent finger at Mineta and spoke in a harsh tone. "You're getting questioned first! I still don't trust your pervy butt!" She huffed. Mineta rolled his eyes in irritation. "At least people can actually see my butt..." He muttered, but it was still loud enough for all of them to hear. Mina looked back at him in shock.
Where the heck was this attitude of his coming from? Hagakure then left with the other girls following behind her leaving you and Mineta alone in your room.

You sighed. This was definitely not what you wanted to wake up to. Anything but that would've sufficed. You looked at Mineta and observed him. He looked sad and irritated, looks like what they said still vexed him. Especially Hagakure. Mineta then looked up at you with small tears forming in his eyes, it felt like a stab through your heart and you did not like it one bit. 

Giving him a small comforting smile you pat the spot next to you on your bed gesturing for him to hop on. He climbed on with a slight blush on his cheeks.
Once he sat next to you it became silent for a few minutes, it wasn't awkward or uncomfortable to him but it definitely was to you. It made you feel nervous and shy. You didn't know what to say. To be honest, you aren't the best at comforting people. Usually you'd just panic and pass the problem to someone and leave it at that.

After 2 and a half minutes your hands started to get clammy. You wiped the sweat off on the pants of your pajamas. Mineta saw the action and interwind his hand in yours. "Y'know, there's no reason to be so tense right?" He joked.

You chuckled awkwardly. "Sorry, I'm not the best at moments like these..." You said honestly. Mineta sniffed, "It's alright, no big deal. Also um..." he paused, you raised an eyebrow, "Sorry about waking you up like that... I didn't mean to cut your sleep like that." He apologized unhappy of what he did earlier.

You chuckled and hit his shoulder lightly in a playful way. It looked up at you in confusion. "Hey! no need to apologize. I will admit I was pretty annoyed at first but eh, I'll get over it. Nothing to feel dramatic about you know." You said with a bright smile to put him at ease.

He chuckled, looking up at you with adoring eyes. He liked that about you, even though you may be shy or tense in tough situations you always still find ways to reassure someone in it, and that makes him feel a lot better. One thing for sure is...

He's really lucky to have you. 

(Sorry for taking SO long to update oml, I've been going through so much y'all. It's just been so shitty for me. All I'm trying to do is move forward even though doing that much is difficult as fuck.
My writing has changed these past few months, not entirely though, but there are some changes within it. I managed to have enough motivation to give y'all a somewhat long chapter. Once again, I apologize. I'll try to perhaps update faster. Have a great day/afternoon/evening/night ❤. )