♨ C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ ̾2̾ ♨

You and Mineta are now in a room playing games. Usually, you're not the type who would but Mineta suggested it. Of course you did what he had suggested. Since you both are suppose to be in your dorms by 8:00 it's now only 6:23. You both are now playing a game called Fall Guys. Mineta was already qualified. You were so close to the finish line but there was already 45 people, meaning they've reached the finish line before you. Apparently you aren't qualified for the 4th time.

 Sighing in a bit of frustration you accepted it, after all you aren't good at these type of games especially when it comes to obstacle courses. "You alright Y/N?" Mineta asked with a concern tone. You nodded. "So uhm, you wanna eat something? I-I'm sure you must be hungry by now." Asking shyly you heard a grumble from Mineta.

 Mineta looked down to his stomach you did the same. A pink noticeable tint appeared on Mineta's cheek. You giggled at this. "I'll take that as a yes." You said getting up and walking to kitchen. The short male followed behind to the kitchen with you. You bent down to get a pan from a cabinet. Mineta tensed as he watched your... behind sticking out more as you bent down right in front of him. He couldn't take it anymore.

You felt a hand touch your behind. The sudden hand squeezed your butt and you gave out a loud squeak. You nervously turned your head around to see who it is but it turns out, It was Mineta. "M-Mineta..." As you stuttered you became a blushing mess! "I-I'm sorry, I couldn't control m-myself." Mineta apologized while looking down at the floor. "I get you probably don't want me here anymore."

 He gave a weak smile as he expected you to kick him out or something. Your face soften and gave him a warm smile.  Gently taking his chin, you made him look at you. "It's okay Mineta. I don't mind anyway. Plus, it's not your fault. It's like you said, you couldn't control yourself." With your tender voice Mineta loosened up his body.

 "B-But why. Why are you... Ya know, letting me do that kind of stuff to you?" Mineta peered. You sighed. 'I guess I have no choice..' You thought. Mineta patiently waited for your answer. He took in your hands into his. "Take your time.." Mineta whispered gingerly. His words melted your heart. Because of  it, you felt like crying on the spot. You sighed with confidence. 

"I like you Minoru Mineta."

(Sorry it was short.. I had to leave it out at a good cliffhangerrr. 😫)