۞ C͒h͒a͒p͒t͒e͒r͒ ͒3͒ ۞

Mineta was shocked. Blushing, yet shocked. "Y-You like me? S-Someone like m-me!?" Mineta yelled in embarrassment and well... shock. You nodded. "But why would you like someone like me Y/N... I'm a pervert. I know it, the girls know it, the boys know it, the teachers know it, and You know it." Mineta asked. You sighed. You had a feeling something this would happen so you tried to calm him down.

 "Mineta.. calm down, I may know it but. I don't care. Sure I may tell you to stop at times but that's because you touch me in a type of way in front of people." You smiled. Mineta gave a surprised face.

That's when... Mineta became a crying mess. Panicking you cautiously tried to look around to see if you could do something about his crying state. If anything, you're not good at this type of stuff. You didn't know what to do so you just randomly hug him.

 It took Mineta surprised just as your confession did. You're practically stuffing Mineta's face right in between your... Tatas though he didn't care.  "I'm sorry Mineta, I get you don't like me back... like, romantically and stuff but I just wanted to let you know that I do." You said as your face started to bitter. As soon as you said that Mineta felt taken-ed back. He pushed himself off of you and stared at you will a serious face.

 Without hesitating he cupped your cheeks and pulled your head into a deep, passionate, loving, kiss. Now you're the one who's shocked. Your eyes widen. After 15 seconds you melted into it and kissed him back. To be honest, he's actually a good kisser but that never bothered you or you never cared.

 After 3 whole minutes you both pulled away for air. Panting you looked at each others eyes. Both your eyes glistened with love. "I like you to Y/N. You're the only one who accepts me especially when I'm the biggest pervert in the school." Mineta warmly said.

 Now you're the one crying, it's like the both of you repeat each others actions at this point. You hugged him. Mineta hugged you back. "T-Thank you Mineta." you said as you snuggle your face in the crook of Mineta's neck." He smiled. "You're welcome Y/N." He thanked. The both of you pull back from the embrace you both gave each other.

As you looked at each other the two of you blush in embarrassment. You sniff and wipe away your tears. "So uhm, a-are we a... ya know.." The red blushing male asks nervously while fiddling with his fingers. Giving a bright smile you nodded a 'yes'. From your response the short male jumped up and gleamed.

 Watching him jump up and down like a child you giggled at this. You took your phone from the counter and looked at the time. 7:21. You and Mineta still have time to hang around before curfew. "Say Mineta, wanna play some games or something to pass time together?" You ask as boredom starts to get to you. Mineta nodded.

"Wanna play Fall Guys again~?" Mineta smirked playfully. "N-No anything b-but that!" You pleaded. The short male chuckled. "Well then what do you want to play Y/N?" Mineta questioned. "Hmmm, What about Pokemon!?" You beamed. Mineta cringed, he doesn't even remember the last time he played or even watched Pokemon. Oh well. 

You guys played it on your Nintendo Switch. Luckily Mineta was able to bring his own just in case.  If anything you don't like him. 

You Love him.

(Ah yes. Another one has been made. You must be wondering how many chapters  this story might have. Continue reading to find out children. 😏)