〱̷C̷h̷a̷p̷t̷e̷r̷ ̷4̷〱̷

After a while of playing games such as Pokémon, Mario cart, and etc. You looked at the time on your phone. 7:51. You were surprised by the time.

It went by quite quickly. "Uhm... Mineta?.." You called his name as you tapped his shoulder to get his attention.

"Uh yeah Y/N?" He answered still being focused on the game. You sighed. "It's 7:52. We

have to go back to the dorms before curfew." Mineta was still focused on his game. In frustration you sighed again. You snatched the controller from his hand and turned off the t.v.

"H-Hey! What was that for?!" Mineta said in a mad tone. "We have to go back to the dorms! Or else we'll get in big trouble and get detention tomorrow. You and I both know that we don't want that!" You explained in worry.

Mineta got up from his seat and hugged your thigh since he's pretty small. The short male giggled. "Well babe, you don't have to worry.

Plus, it's not like it's the end of the world or anything." Mineta exclaimed giving you a smile. Your heart skipped a beat as you heard that word. "babe".

It caught you off guard. Probably because you aren't use to this. Getting up from your seat you chuckled. "I guess I am being a bit dramatic heh." You admitted feeling a bit awkward as you scratched the back of your neck.

Mineta nodded with a small smile. "It's okay, it's not your fault anyways." Mineta shrugged. Mineta is so caring, and you love that about him. Sure he can be a pervert at times but, behind that he's definitely a cute softie.

Time skip by: A complete weird dumbass 🤫

Both you and Mineta finally arrive at the dorms. Before stepping in you check your watch for the time. 8:01. Damn, only a minute late. Well it shouldn't be a big deal though.

It's only a minute. Let's just go inside before it becomes 2. Mineta uses his key to open the door. Each student has their own key for the dorms just in case anyone is sleeping or nobody is there.

You both go inside closing the door behind you. The short purple male sighed. "Welp that was fun huh?" You giggled. "Yeah it was." You and the short male got settled.

Then after the both of you sat right down on the couch and got comfortable. Later on, Kaminari, Mina and Midoriya came to the living room with the both of you and sat down as well.

After a few minutes Kaminari decided to break the awkward silence. "SooOoooOoOo how was it~?" He asked in a teasing way as he wiggles his eyebrows. "Yeah how was it?! Did you guys have fun?" Mina then asked.

You and Mineta both looked at them. You guys didn't know what to say or how to respond. All that came out from both of you was just "uhhh".

"G-Guys! Let's not put any p-pressure on the both of them. I'm sure they had their own fun. Maybe it's best i-if they tell us tomorrow. After all, they just got back and they're pretty tired."

Midoriya explain hoping to help give you and Mineta some space. "Yeah, can we talk about it tomorrow? I'm really tired-" Mineta said end with a yawn. Kaminari nodded. "Fine, but you both have to tell us. Every single detail." Kaminari said.

"Yup." Mina added. You looked at them and smiled with a chuckle. "Of course we will you guys. But let's go sleep before Mr. Aizawa finds out that we're up late." You stated.

The 3 of them nodded in agreement and went off to their rooms. You sighed.  Then smiled. Then started to giggle as you thought of the moments you had with Mineta. You loved every single second of it.

As you calmed yourself down you went to your room to rest.

After all, you do need your beauty sleep.

(Sorry if it was short, and that I took long to make this- exams are coming up and it's not helping 🤠)