C͚h͚a͚p͚t͚e͚r͚ ͚1͚

You were in your class sitting down on your seat writing notes to what Mr. Aizawa is saying. You started to tense up as you felt someone starting to watch you. Moving you head to the person it was a small boy with purple orbs as his hair. It's Mineta. As you caught his gaze he quickly whipped his head around facing his paper again and writing. You smiled and blush. It's been a while since you have a crush on Mineta. Probably, 4 months?

You like him a lot. Mineta may be a pervert but for some reason you didn't mind that side about him. Sometimes Mineta would do perverted things such as groping you, slapping your ass, holding your legs, looking under your skirt, etc.  Sometimes you'd let him do that stuff to you. Not all the time but most of the time. The girls would wonder why you would do such a thing especially Mineta.

You want to confess your feelings for him but whenever you see him being a pervert to other girls you would just change your mind and try doing it another time. You and him would hang out a lot. The boys were even surprised to hear Mineta was able to hang out with a beautiful girl such as yourself. He would brag about it but the boys didn't believe it entirely.

тιмє ѕкιρ вяσυgнт тσ уσυ ву: му иαмє'ѕ נєff

You were training to make your quirk stronger. Your quirk isn't really anything special. Your quirk is Mind Control, you can move things and people with your mind, and speak to people through your mind. Almost like a mind link. No, you can't read peoples mind. Mostly, you would focus on your combat skills. The more you use your mind the more of a headache you might get, which is the worst. You're now punching a dummy, if you're being honest your knuckles hurt a bit.

 "U-Uhm... Y/N?" You gave a small squeak at the voice. Turning your hand around you saw... Mineta. "Oh.. Y-Yes Mineta?" You said calming yourself down. "I know this may be a w-wrong time but uhm. Do you wanna hang out today, at your house or mines?" Asked Mineta nervously. You blushed and smile. "I'd love to..." You accepted softly. His face brightened and he gave off a smile. "After school?" He asked smiling before walking off. Nodding at him you then went back to punching the dummy.

It is finally the end of school. There are lots of students rushing past you, probably to go hang out, visit, or something with their friends or family, sheesh they must be desperate . "Y/N!" Said a familiar voice calling out to you from behind. You turned around to see who called you. A small cute boy came up to you with a smile.

 It's Mineta. "Oh... Sorry I forgot about the uhm... Hangout." You said feeling embarrassed. Mineta chuckled. "It's okay Y/N it's not your fault." Mineta reassured. You smiled warmly and gave a soft giggle. Mineta blushed and looked away.  "So u-uhm, your house or mines?" He asked. "Hmm. Let's go to mines." Mineta nods.

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕪: 𝔸𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡.

You both arrived at your home. You had the keys, the both of you are suppose to be in your dorms before 8 o'clock,  so you guys still had time to hang out a bit. You opened the door closing it behind you once Mineta came in as well. 'Woah, I'm in a girls house for the first time.' Mineta thought to himself. "Do you u-uhm.. like it?" You asked Mineta shyly. "Yeah it's pretty!" Mineta happily said. You smile as you were relieved.

 Being insecure about yourself you're also insecure about your own home too and other stuff. If Mineta didn't like it there's no doubt you would beg to your mom if she can buy another one so the both of you can move into it. You smelled yourself and cringed.

You smell like school and sweat. You didn't like it. "U-Uhm. Mineta?" You asked earning a 'Hm?' in response. "I-I'm gonna go take a s-shower if you don't mind" Your a nervous wreck at this point. He blushed as he thought of you with no cloths on. Hesitantly, he nodded. Being quick, you ran upstairs to your room, took off your clothes and jumped right in the shower.

 Mineta was just sitting on the couch feeling bored. Another image popped up in his mind. It was a nude image of you. He's seen you half naked with only your undergarments on but not like- nake naked. Mineta's nose it practically bleeding at this point. He quickly wandered around downstairs looking for your kitchen. Finally he was able to find it. As he looked he spot it right on top of the counter. Mineta grabbed it from there, swiped some tissue and wiped the blood leaking from his nose.

 Apparently, the poor boy was fighting the urge to just zoom up there and knock down the door of your bathroom just to see you naked. But, he knows better not to do that. Mineta may be a perv but he's definitely not stupid to ruin his friendship with you. Sure you like him and you don't mind him touching you sometimes... In ways and he sometimes wonders why, but he also would wonder how you'd react to that.

 If anything, he actually likes you back, not in a pervy way but in a romantic, loving, caring  way. Of course Mineta is oblivious when it comes to him thinking if you like him back. I mean, what type of girl would let a pervert such as Mineta touch her without doing anything or saying anything? Oh yeah, you. Mostly, you'd be a blushing, nervous mess. And you'd sometimes tell him to stop. Though that's pretty much it. 

(Personally, I would do the same as long as the 'pervert' is hot.
💃🏽)