two

jisung put his mask back on and entered the dimmed room with pretty purple lightning.

'hello, sir'

'hi, gorgeous' the man, comfortably sitting on the couch in the middle of the room, said.

'is this your first time buying a private room?' han asked.

'no, baby. but it's my first time with you so i'd like to think that's far more special' he said making the younger tense up at his words.

'okay, that means you know the rules already. no touching below the waist, no undressing, no kissing, no dominating, no masturbating, got it?' it was a necessity to make the rules clear, no matter if they've done a private room or not. they still needed to know what was off the limits.

'aw no dominating? how bad i wanted to take over you' the man took jisung's hand and pulled him forward, making him straddle his lap.

han hurriedly turned the music on, so the song would end faster and he could be out.

he started moving his body to the music, giving the creepy old man a lap dance.

'couldn't you make me a little exception? like a little secret just between us, m?' he pressured and placed his hands on jisung's bare thighs.

'please follow the rules and remove your hands, sir' han sternly said. it was nothing new to him, it was actually pretty common of costumers to violate the room's rules so he knew how to handle people like this pretty well.

he didn't freak himself out and just simply removed himself off of his lap, turning around and continued dancing, his back faced to the man. han slightly lowered himself down, ghosting his butt over the man's front, teasing heavily.

'you're so sexy like this' he cooed and put his hands tightly on the younger's waist, guiding him slowly.

you would think that human body's natural reaction to acts like grinding or teasing would be an erection, but jisung knew the difference between a job and a good tease with someone special very well. so his body never reacted in that way while at work, unlike the men, he'd dance onto.

okay, that's a lie. han had gotten hard at work only once. when he did a room with minho. but that's just self explanatory.

probably the worst feeling while doing private rooms was men hard-ons on jisung's ass. it just felt sickening.

han lifted himself from the man's lap and started gliding his hands down his own body, moving sensually. jisung bent forward, immediately making his skirt shorten, giving him the perfect view of his plump ass.

han didn't like making eye contact while dancing all that much so most of the moves he would do would have his back facing to the customers.

'so good' the man breathed and the way he had said it caught jisung completely off guard so he instantly turned his whole body to him.

han's eyes immediately widened as he stopped dancing. he froze.

'i'm sorry, i can't continue. you have violated the rules. have a great night, sir' even tho han felt totally disguisted, he still remained professional.

'but i paid for you!' the man's expression changed into an annoyed one, pulling his pants back up.

'i'm sorry, masturbation is not allowed during rooms' he bowed and hurriedly left.

jisung immediately stopped at the security and reported the man which got him permanently banned from the club to avoid further problems.

han wasn't easily effected about things like this, because he had dealt with all kinds of stuff since working at the club, but it was the first time someone had whipped out their whole cock out. fucking ew.