Chapter 8

The most awaited chapter is here!
The picture to the right is of Kristine. (:

Sam's POV

"Ana I told you that I was not looking for a relationship then and I am sure as hell not looking for a relationship now. So please, stop bothering me." I hung up before she even replied to me.

Don't get me wrong, Anabelle was a good hook up and all but I made it clear to her from the start that I was only looking for a good fuck.

If I remember clearly she was always at her good behavior. She is not one of those clingy type, but what happened now?

She must have thought she can put a leash on me but that is impossible because my heart belongs to only one girl, Kristy.

When I called my mom and told her that I was coming back, she was ecstatic. Considering her reaction I assumed that everyone else would be also happy to see me again but I was wrong. Dead wrong.

Mom used to keep me updated on everything that was going on here and I was happy to hear that my friends were off to some uni doing what they wished to do.

When Mom came to New York to attend my graduation ceremony, she told me about Max and Kristy getting graduate.

The day after my graduation I packed my bags, said good bye to all my friends with a promise to keep in touch with them and not drift away once I left for Florida with Mom.

On my way back to Florida, the same day Max and Kristy were getting graduated, I thought to surprise both of them. After dropping mom at home and getting the address of the university, I took off.

What I didn't know was that a surprise was waiting there for myself.

While asking from people if they have seen Max or Kristy, I was lead to the auditorium where Max and Kristy were in a heated conversation.

So, when I called Kristy's name to get her attention I never expected her to kiss Max.

To say I was furious and confused as fuck would be an understatement.

But I still kept my emotions at bay and confronted them. Sure as hell they would have a solid reason as to why they kissed.

But what they told me was something I never expected. From both of them.

The time only did justice to her beauty. She was all the same. The hair. The smell. The ever soft lips. The hypnotizing eyes. But somehow, she looked more womanly with her breasts slightly heavy then before and curves for which girls would kill for. And how can I forget those legs, which go on forever.

After four years, my feelings never changed for her. She was the only girl who kept my heart all along.

But unfortunately, I can not say the same for her. Eventually she moved on.

Yeah, I was well aware of the fact that Max have feelings for Kristy but I never took him for an asshole who would betray his best fucking friend.

How can he?

He was like a brother to me. His mother is like my own mother. And Josh, he is the most adorable little brother anyone can ever ask for.

He ruined it. Our friendship. Our bond. Trust. And well, he also took the only girl I ever loved.

It hurts. I knew what I did was wrong on so many levels. But what Max did is beyond wrong.

I am not stupid, I knew she would also want to move on and date someone in order to forget me but in my heart I always believed that once I will be back, everything will fall into their rightful places.