Chapter 16: Slumber Party & The Prince's Past

Start from the beginning

F/N: "I'm not that kind of guy so you don't have to worry about me doing anything, I promise." You said which made Maud stop staring at you with narrow eyes.

Maud Pie: "Very well then." She said and walked while you sighed in relief.

You walked up to Pinkie's right and knocked on the door.

Pinkie Pie: "Who is it?" She called from her room.

F/N: "It's F/N." You answered.

Pinkie Pie: "The doors open, you can enter."

You opened Pinkie's bedroom door and saw the Rainbooms wearing their PJs.

F/N: "Hey girls."

Rainbooms: "Hey F/N!" The exclaimed.

Sunset Shimmer: "We're so glad you came."

Twilight Sparkle: "Agreed. We're hoping you would come."

Pinkie Pie: "Okay now everyone's here, let's get this party!"

F/N: "Alright but let me get changed into my PJs." You said and went to the bathroom.

Your changed into your PJs which were just a grey tank top which showed off your arm muscle and black pyjama pants and went back to Pinkie's room.

F/N: "So how do I look?" You asked the girls who look at you as their faces turn beet red as they stare at your arm muscle. "Um...you girls okay?"

Rainbow Dash: "Um y-yeah." She said as she and the other girls got rid of their blushes.

Soon you and the girls were enjoying yourselves with Applejack and Rainbow Dash playing a video game with you watching, Twilight looking through a book, Pinkie on her laptop, Fluttershy petting spike, Rarity getting her phone ready while Sunset waits.

Pinkie Pie: "Status update: "Okie-dokie-lokie"." She types to her MyStable account.

Rarity, Fluttershy and Sunset take a selfie together on Rarity's but a certain purple dragon turned dog photobombs the picture.

The three girls look at the photo, only for Rarity to glare a little angry at Spike while Fluttershy and Sunset try to keep themselves from laughing.

Rainbow Dash and Applejack are still playing their video game with Applejack looking like she's going to win until Rainbow Dash decides to be a sore loser and press a button on the gaming console which turned the console off, much to Applejack's annoyance.

Applejack: "Hey! I was about to beat you!" She protested.

Rainbow Dash: "I doubt it."

F/N: "Sore loser much?" You said which made Rainbow Dash glare at you while Applejack snickers. "So anyway, Twilight, how's that counter-spell coming along?" You asked Twilight who looked a little nervous.

Twilight Sparkle: "Huh? Oh, uh, good. Great." She said a little nervous before looking at Fluttershy. "Thanks for letting me use your notebook Fluttershy. I really like the song you wrote for the Rainbooms."

Fluttershy: "Thanks." She said as she held an alligator plushie before sighing and having an unhappy look on her face. "Hopefully one day, we'll get a chance to play it." She said as she watched Rainbow Dash take Applejack's controller away and laughs at Applejack tries to get it back.

Rarity: "Twilight, I think I speak for all of us when I say I don't know what we would have done if you hadn't come back to help us." She said which everyone else agree then you all hear the doorbell ring.

Pinkie Pie: "Pizza's here!" She said as she along with the other girls and Spike leave the room except for you and Twilight who has a worried look on her face.