Chapter 8: Time to Come Together

Começar do início

Flash Sentry: "Vice Principal Luna, I found these in the trash can in the library." He said and handed photos to Vice Principal Luna, one of which has Twilight kicking a soccer ball from the soccer match with Rainbow Dash and a photo of the gym in ruins with a cut-out of a person that looked like Twilight. "Someone obviously combined these photos of F/N and Twilight to make it looked like they were the ones who trashed the gym." He explained.

Vice Principal Luna: "I appreciate you bring these to my attention Flash." She said as she down on her chair. "In the light of this new evidence, both F/N and Twilight are found innocent and both F/N and Twilight may attend the Fall Formal while Twilight may continue her bid to be crowned the Princess of Fall Formal." She said which makes you and Twilight.

F/N: "Thanks Flash." You said to him.

Flash Sentry: "No problem. What kind of friend would I be if I didn't help my friends prove their innocent? I wouldn't be much of a Canterlot Wondercolt would I?"

Vice Principal Luna: "I am afraid I got some bad news about the Fall Formal though. Due to the damage to the gym, we will have to postpone the dance until tomorrow night." She said as she got up from her chair. "If you will excuse me, I need to let my sister know about this latest development." She said and left her office.

F/N: "Thanks again for the help Flash but how did you know?" You asked him.

Flash Sentry: "Well I had a feeling that after you revealed to everyone that Sunset Shimmer had being responsible for breaking up most of the friendships in the school, she would try something to prevent Twilight running for princess and prevent you from attending the Fall Formal so when I saw Sunset Shimmer giving a folder to Vice Principal Luna earlier in the gym, I went to the library and saw those photos to prove you and Twilight were innocent." He explained.

Twilight Sparkle: "Thank you Flash." She said before realizing something. "Wait? The Fall Formal is going to be tomorrow night instead of tonight?"

Flash Sentry: "Yeah the Vice Principal did say that earlier.

Twilight Sparkle: "Oh no! Nonononononono! That's not good! It's will be too late!" She said as she panicked.

Flash Sentry: "Um what's up with her?" He asked you.

F/N: "It's important that the Fall Formal happens tonight for Twilight." You tell him as you also realized the problem.

Tonight is when the portal to Equestria will be closed and it won't be opened for another thirty moons. Meaning if Twilight doesn't get her crown tonight, she will either have to return back to Equestria without it or stay in the Human world until she's get her crown back and wait for the portal to open again.

Flash Sentry: "Well there's not much we can do. The gym's trashed and there's no other place in the school for the Fall Formal to be held."

F/N: "We will find a way."

Flash Sentry: "I'm sure you will. So who are you going to bring to the Fall Formal?" He asked you with a grin.

F/N: "Huh? What are you talking about?"

Flash Sentry: "Come on F/N, you're the most popular guy in school, you gotta a lot of girls going after you, not to mention Twilight here so are you going with her to the Fall Formal?" He asked which made you and Twilight blush.

Twilight Sparkle: "I...Ah...Um..." She says embarrassed.

F/N: "I don't know who I'm going with yet!" You quickly said.

Flash Sentry: "Huh? If you're not going with Twilight then who are you going with? One of those five girls or all of them with Twilight?" He said which made you blush even more.