15.0 || Cat & Dog. ||

Start from the beginning

"You don't have to state the obvious. We can see that." Kakyoin replied.
You leaned over the door, "I'm guessing they're your friends, right old man Joe?" You questioned and he nodded.

"Yes, they're from the Speedwagon Foundation."

Jotaro spoke up, "Don't tell me we're going for a ride in that helicopter.."

Joseph shook his head and you internally screamed for joy, "No. As much as I'd like to, the crew aren't Stand users. If we were attacked they'd be at risk."

"So why's the helicopter here then?"

"They've brought us a helper." Joseph revealed and Copycat came from behind you, taking a seat on your shoulder.

"Hm..a helper." You smiled at the possibility of a new permanent Stand in your collection, and hopped out of the car standing between Jotaro and Kakyoin.

Joseph scratched his head, "Well he has a few personality issues, so it's taken a while to get him here."

Avdol's head snapped over to Joseph, a look of shock and disbelief on his face. "Mr. Joestar!"

"Oooo he's in troubleee..." You commented and Kakyoin nudged you.

"It's impossible for him to come with us on this trip! There's no way he could be helpful."

"I'm guessing you know him Avdol.." You said aloud and he nodded.
"Yeah, very well."

Jotaro spoke up, "Hold on. If he's a helper, he's a stand user, right?"

You scoffed at his question,"Wow you're really asking that Jotaro? I thought asking questions with an obvious answer was Polnareff's thing."

"Like how losing simple hand games is your thing?" He snapped back.

"I'm going to shove my foot so far up your ass it will come out of your damn mouth, Kujo."

"I'd like to see you try sweetheart."

Kakyoin yanked you to the other side of him before you'd actually try doing it, "Keep the elderly arguments for later in your lives. Okay guys?"

Joseph stared at you two for a moment before concluding it was hormones and moved on. "Um back onto topic, this guy's Stand suggests the card called The Fool."

"The Fool?" Polnareff chuckled, "HAH! That card sounds like an idiot."

Avdol crossed his arms, "We're lucky he's not our enemy. You wouldn't be able to beat him."

Polnareff stomped over, "What'd you say asshole?!" He grabbed his collar, "You better watch your mouth."

"It's the truth. And what's with your hand? That hurts."

"Sounding all high and mighty and shit-"

Kakyoin rolled his eyes, "First them, now you two? Knock it off already! The helicopter landed."

The two Speedwagon employees opened the door, hopping out.
One shook Joseph's hand, "Mr. Joestar! Thank goodness you're safe."