5.0 || Freighter. ||

((I think everyone is creeped out by this episode. Even if it's just a smidge. Also THIS EP IS GOING TO BE ALTERED. ))

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Whoa!"

"A-A freighter!!"

"I didn't see it at all."

You tilted your head. "Where's the crew?"

Polnareff jumped on the ramp. "They came this far to rescue us! There has to be someone aboard! Even if they're all Stand users I'm getting on this boat."

You watched as Avdol and Kakyoin got off.
"This feels like we're literally walking into a trap." You muttered and finally got off after Jotaro and Joesph.

You three turned to Anne who was still on the boat.
Jotaro held his hand out. "Grab on I'll help you out."

Anne looked at his hand but jumped off into your arms. She looked back at Jotaro and stuck out her tongue.
You switched her to be on your back.

"Good grief."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"What's with this boat!?" Joseph exclaimed.
"There's no Captain in the pilothouse! No operator in the radio room. There's no one anywhere!"

Anne tapped your shoulder and pointed to the opened door. You adjusted her on your back and walked towards it.
"Oh my..."

"Everyone come look at this!" She exclaimed.
"A monkey! There's a monkey in that cage!"

"An orangutan." Kakyoin identified.

Joseph rolled his eyes. "Who the hell cares about a monkey!?"

"Well I mean someone must be feeding it. So let's find them." You said, finally breaking from it's piercing eye contact.

The six of you walked out meeting Avdol and the crew.
The crane swung a bit, gaining speed.
"Avdol! That sailor is in danger!!"
The hook planted it's edge into the sailors head then lifted itself up showing the mangled body.

You quickly dropped Anne and covered her eyes.
Jotaro stood behind you. "Good grief. A welcoming like this is a bit much for a girl."

"But nobody was touching it..."

Joseph stood in front. "Be careful! There's someone else here."
"Hey, don't touch any of the machinery. If it moves or runs on electricity don't lay a finger on it! If you want to live follow my orders! Don't leave the cabin down below until we say so it's okay!" He instructed well more or less demanded.

You turned Anne around and she slowly walked behind the group of Sailors.
"Okay did anyone see even a glimpse of a Stand just now?"

"No..."

"My apologies. I was the closest to the crane yet I felt nothing." Avdol said.

You spoke up taking Copycat from the ground. "When Copycat copies a Stand his eyes turn a different color. But before...a quarter of his eyes were filled."
"Whatever Stand this is, it's either very big that he hasn't seen the full thing. Or it's so small that he's only seen a flash of it."