them kissing was nothing new. they would always do it right before going on stage as a reassurance that everything's going to be alright and they'll be going home soon after. the kiss was nothing sexual either, just a goodluck friendly kiss. and minho was completely okay with it, he trusted han.

every dancer had a colour they would always dress in so it was easier for the clients to identify them. felix's was always red, cause it looked really good with his tan skin tone and complimented his dark brown hair well. jisung's was black - simple yet extremely hot, it made his dark blue hair pop, giving him a dark and mysterious aura, that men were really drawn to, considering the fact that han was a client favourite at the club. felix was not too far behind, so it was safe to say that the two hot bestfriends were totally dominating the club as newer dancer would look up at them quite a lot.

as soon as han stepped a foot on the stage, all of the tipsy and horny men cooed, giving him all the attention he deserved. his outfits were always so extra and sensual and it for sure, without a doubt, would give easy hard-ons to anyone watching.

tonight he wore a black bikini top with a white short-sleeved top that only covered his shoulders and had a pretty collar attached to it. he had a loosened black tie on and an extremely short black skirt with thong straps left showing laying over his hips. jisung had his new lacy garters on as well with some other leather ones on his upper thighs to put the money in. and last, but not least - he also had his face mask on since it's a requirement during these covid times.

jisung actually preferred to wear a mask either way, because there has been a few awkward encounters with students who had recognised him from his college that he went to and let's just say that it was insanely awkward to walk past them in the school's halls and just act like he didn't give them a full on lap dance.

jisung began circling the pole, sensually swaying his hips to the music. han knew how to do a couple of simple tricks on the pole but he never bothered enough to learn anything new since he wasn't a pole dancer, unlike felix, he was a stripper, which contained just him trying to seduce middle aged men for more money and taking his top off at the end, since the club wasn't nude, it was just topless.

'so hot' a random men complimented and threw a 20 dollar bill on the stage which han immediately took and walked closer to the said man, giving him more attention.

it always worked like that : give attention to whoever gives the most money, make others jealous and get more.

'come here, pretty slut' another man said making han deeply cringe. he threw a bunch of single dollar bills on the stage, making han go dance to him. 'give me a lap dance, kitten'

'i can't do that, it's against club's rules. you have to buy a private room for that' jisung said, continually dancing suggestively while running his slender fingers through his dark blue locks.

'ah what a shame' the man frowned 'do you do private rooms, gorgeous ?'

'yes sir' jisung said, silently praying that the man isn't going to buy it because he was just creepy, he gave off a strong perv vibe.

'okay, next time then'

han cursed under his breath but instantly put a fake smile on and remained showing off his slim body. it was time for him to take his top off so he pulled one of the strings, completely undoing it.

'yes!!'

'so sexy!'

'show off your pretty body!'

'take the skirt off also!' gross.

it was usually the time when he got the most money and a sign that he'll finish soon.

and just like that the song had finally came to an end and so all of the money had came in. jisung politely bowed and after gathering the dollar bills from the stage, walked away.

he quickly put his top back on and looked around for felix when he noticed him flirting with changbin. jisung internally screamed and immediately started looking around, cause if changbin was here, it only meant that minho was also here.

'looking for me, baby ?' minho asked, leaned up at the bar with a drink in his hand.

jisung widely smiled and jumped closer, endorsing the older into a warm hug. minho smiled back and lifted han's chin, slid his face mask down and kissed him passionately.

'saw you dancing, i love your outfit tonight' he complimented, looking down to the younger's eye level, still holding his waist firmly.

'stop, i look like a total slut tonight' jisung shook his head. even tho he knew that minho wasn't against him being a stripper, han would still get slightly embarrassed about it in from of the older.

'no, you don't'

'yes i fucking do'

'no, you're just dressed in a way only i would like to see you dressed in but it is what it is. don't really appreciate the looks other men give you, but it's your job' minho gently spoke.

it made jisung frown, it was sad for him to hear the older speak like this. of course it's not fucking ideal to have your partner be a sex worker so it's totally understandable where minho was coming from.

'when are you finishing tonight?'

'i have one private room and i'm done for tonight'

minho deeply sighted. he had voiced out his concerns about the younger doing private rooms before. he just hated the idea of letting strangers touch his boyfriend like that since usually they're drunk outta their asses and it all results in inappropriate touching and complete boundary overstepping. good thing there were cameras in every single room and people who monitored it every time a dancer is in there. there were also security waiting outside every room.

minho would lie by saying that he hadn't bought himself a private room with jisung before. he just wanted to see what happens behind the closed doors. it was just a lot of grinding and teasing.

'you know how much i don't like you doing them'

'i know' han nodded.

'be careful okay? don't let him grope or touch you too much, deal baby ?' minho asked.

'of course, wouldn't want anyone touching me like that besides you'

'jisung, you gotta go' ryujin said, cutting off their conversation 'he's waiting for you in the 3rd room. oh, hi minho'

'hi, jisung's house mom'

'just call me ryujin' she kindly smiled.

'how old is he again?'

'45'

'right' he muttered and looked at minho.

'i love you, stay safe' the older connected their lips one last time.

'love you' jisung walked away.