Pregnant With My Vampire Boyfriends Baby 17

~~~ Chapter is kind of graphic.. Sorry! ~~~

“BITCH I AM PUSHING!!” I screamed at the top of my lungs.

“BITCH NO YOU AREN’T!” Veronica yelled right back at me.

“BITCH YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT KIND OF PAIN I’M GOING THROUGH!” I screamed right back.

“BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!” my mother yelled. She was in a mood.

I groaned. This hurt. Never have kids.

“She’s not pushing hard enough mom…” Veronica trailed off.

“She’s doing all she can! Try having three.” My mom snapped at her. She glared right as she said that.

“Doing great Hazel.” my dad chimed in.

This is the worst pain that I have ever been through. Sweat was making my hair stick to my forehead. This was hard to do.

“Push! 10, 9, 8, 7,…” My dad started again.

I began to push harder, knowing how much pain this was causing me. I held my breath for those 10 agonizing seconds.

I slowly let my air out, waited a minute, and then had to do it all over again. No more chatting for me. I must get these kids out of me.

“I see one crowning!” my dad said. “ Just a few more good pushes and you will be done with one!” he said. He was making my insides excited with butterflies.

I did two more good pushes, and behold, my gorgeous daughter was in my arms. Her cry piercing the room.

I couldn’t help but just gape at her. She was so beautiful.

She had a full head of curly black hair and pale white skin. Very big and beautiful light Brown eyes.

I was looking at my baby self. She was gorgeous.

She was taken from my arms by my mother, and I had to start pushing again.

This time it was a bit easier.

“ I can see this one crowning!” he said also.

Thank goodness…

I only had to do one more strong push.

Here, I was faced with the most adorable son. Oh he was so cute.

He had a full head of brown hair. He also had pale skin and dark Green eyes.

I have the most beautiful kids.

He was taken out of my arms and I took a breather.

This was hard work..

“So what are you going to name them?” Veronica asked.

“I had the names Ryland and Ryleigh in mind.” I replied.

“Pretty. I say they fit. Which one which?”

“Ryland for number 2 and Ryleigh for 1.”

“Very cute.” my mother noted.

I rested my eyes, and I stopped sweating.

Little did I realize that, when resting eyes, that means falling a sleep for quite an amount of time.

When I woke up, I was in my bed.

Wow, thanks for waking me up.

I got out of my bed and walked downstairs to my living room. My mom and dad were on the couch, and veronica was on the floor with the babies.

“Well good afternoon, sleepy head. You’ve been out for a while.” my mother greeted me. I waved and sat on the floor next to Veronica.

“You make pretty babies.” she sighed.

“Only the best…” I said, picking up Ryland and placing him in my arms.

They were so tiny.

“They are so cute..” I said, just holding him.

There was a knock on the door, so I got up and answered it.

Before my eyes was the man I hated the most. The man I thought that I loved, and the man that got my pregnant.

“What do you want Kyle?!” I snapped at him.

“Hey, I just came to see them.” he defended himself, putting his hands in the air.

“Why? You don’t even care about me, let alone them.” I snapped again.

“I didn’t mean to leave you Hazel.” he pleaded.

“Oh? You didn’t? You mean that you didn’t mean to FAKE your own DEATH, LEAVE me PREGNANT, and MATE another person. You’re telling me that you didn’t mean to do any of that.” I yelled.

“I had to! My parents made me.--”

“They didn’t make you do anything. You agreed to it.” I interrupted.

“Hazel, please. Let me see them, and I’ll be gone. I’m sorry for leaving you, but I can’t control this side of me. I didn’t want to mate another girl. I was going to come back for you, but V got to you first. Please hear me out.” he begged.

I really wish that I wasn’t a softy.

“Fine. Only a few minutes.” I sighed. He smiled and I walked off, him following my trail.

When I walked back into the living room, it was just Ryleigh in there. I wonder where everyone went.

“That’s Ryleigh” I nodded my head to the floor. “This is Ryland.” I said, handing him to Kyle.

“They both look like you.” he said, gazing at Ryland. I went over and picked up Ryleigh.

“I say he looks like you.” I said quietly. I went over and sat on the couch. He came over and sat next to me.

“I really am sorry, Hazel.” he said, looking at me. I turned my head from him and just looked at the baby in my arms.

“Whatever..” I whispered.

“Please look at me…” he begged.

“Why should I?” I questioned.

“Please.” he said again.

I turned my head to look at him. His black eyes staring into mine.

“Kyle. I’m telling you this, one time. One time only.” I said quietly.

“Hazel, I know you must hate me. But you can’t hate me as much as I hate myself. I’m sorry for doing all that stuff to you. But you don’t know how I felt. It crushed me. I planned our future together. I know you can’t forgive me. Just as much as I can’t forgive myself.”

“Kyle. I still love you. I accept the fact that you are the father to our babies. But you have someone else. I know that I can’t do this alone. I’m asking for your help, yes, but I don’t want that other girl around my children. It’s hard enough for me to wash away all my feelings for you. The least you can do is that.” I ended.

“I’ll do my best.” he accepted.