☆ It's a nice night, hm? ☆

Start from the beginning

"I'll be here," he lets out a small chuckle.

-

Walking outside, you find Jotaro to be out in the garden. Judging based on the smoke in the air, you guessed he was doing the same thing you were about to.

You walk over to sit on the bench across from where he was. Sitting down and pulling out a cigarette, you find him reaching out his lighter to you.

You both were silent for a moment, before you decided to change that.

"It's a nice night, hm?"

"Yeah, I guess it is."

After another pause, he speaks to you.

"So," he begins. "What's this whole trip about?"

"Well, there's a lot we know yet a lot we don't." You take a drag of your cigarette before letting it rest in between your fingers for a moment.

"Earlier when you had just gotten out of jail, this was explained to you, but I'll make it easier to digest. DIO is a vampire. He supposedly died the same night your great-great grandfather did back in the 1800's. But, we know now, based on the appearance of stands in the Joestar bloodline, and thanks to your grandfather's stand, that he is alive. This means that you and the rest of your family are in danger, hence why Muhammad and I are here to assist. Unless DIO is stopped, your family will remain in danger."

You stopped talking to let it sink in. Just by looking at him you could tell his brain was going 90 kilometers per second.

"Despite what the old man may say," you speak again. "You don't have to accompany us. Live a normal life if you can. Don't get yourself wrapped up in this chaos if you don't need to. In a short amount of time, our mission will be complete and we'll be back. Your worth in all our eyes isn't determined by how useful your stand will be this once, so don't stress about it."

He hesitated before nodding.

"Alright."

He stood up, putting his cigarette out in an ash tray that was stationed on the arm rest of the bench.

"Thanks."

"No need to thank me, Kujo," you mimic his actions, standing and putting out your cigarette.

"See you tomorrow," you say as he heads to his room. He nods.

You return to your own, careful not to wake Kakyoin as you take off your outer shirt and crawl into your futon.

-

You woke up relatively early, not extremely early, but at a decent time.

You dress and leave the room, moving as quiet as you can.

You sit in the garden and watch the sun as it continues to rise.

Your moment of peace was cut off when you hear a loud nose come from the kitchen, as well as Avdol calling for Mr. Joestar.

Out of curiosity you head towards the kitchen, to find Mr. Joestar, Jotaro, and Avdol surrounding Holly. You push through Jotaro and Mr. Joestar to get to Holly.

"What's going on?" you ask Avdol.

"She's collapsed, she has a high fever."

You nod, and look down at the woman. Then, you feel a small surge of energy. You kneel on the ground, and tell Avdol to turn her over. Pulling down the back of her shirt, you discover a stand.

"I knew I felt some type of energy. She's manifesting a stand. Mr. Joestar," you turn to him, "this further confirms what you told us in New York. DIO's stand is affecting the Joestar bloodline. Though I don't know Mrs. Holly all that well, I feel like she's a kind hearted woman. She won't be able to mani-" you're cut off by Mr. Joestar slamming his hand against the wall next to his grandson.