"I want to show you something," he said, placing the phone in front of the girl. She opened her eyes and was greeted by a picture of her, Natsu, and August sleeping. She smiled, staring at it. 

"Who knew someone so cute could cause so much trouble?" she said, referring to August, who looked innocent sleeping, making Natsu laugh in response.

"He could have gone to sleep sooner if someone had just done what I suggested," he said, hoping to get a rise out of the girl beside him.

"Natsu, for the last time, I can't breastfeed him!" 

"That's what you keep saying but haven't explained why," he replied, enjoying annoying her.

"I'm not lactating! How am I supposed to breastfeed him if I can't produce milk?!" Lucy shouted while sitting up, drawing the attention of the other boys. 

"So you're saying that you would have breastfed him if you could?"

Lucy gave the boy a deathly glare, making him laugh nervously. "Alright, alright, I'll stop. I'm sorry," he apologized. The blonde glared at him for a few more seconds before he flashed her a smile. She huffed and laid back down to sleep.

Natsu stroked her hair, his comforting touch putting her into a deep sleep. Natsu stared at the picture some more; to anyone who didn't know about August, it would have looked like it was their child. He smiled at the thought.

"Yo matchstick! Stop smiling like an idiot and get down here!" Gajeel shouted, indicating that practice was resuming. He got up quietly, not wanting to wake Lucy up, and went back down on the court. 

"What was all that talk about breastfeeding?" Gray asked, passing the ball to Natsu.

The boy grinned. "Don't worry about it," he said, looking back at the bleachers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"See you boys Monday. Get some rest this weekend," Coach Gildarts said, dismissing the team. While the rest of the boys went to the locker room, Natsu went back up on the bleachers to sit beside his future wife. He used a towel to wipe away his sweat.

He got dry pretty quickly. It was 4:35 now, and Wendy was still at school waiting. They needed to leave before it got any later. But he couldn't bring himself to wake up the blonde.

He grabbed her bag, slinging it over his shoulder, before carefully scooping Lucy up in his arms. She stirred but stayed asleep.  He then picked up his jacket and bag before heading out the door.

Once he got to the parking lot, he opened the passenger side door and carefully placed Lucy in the seat. He put the seat back so she would be more comfortable and then buckled the seat belt. He closed the door, then went to the driver's side. He started the engine and sped off to Wendy's building. 

The blue-haired girl sat outside doing some homework she had gotten. She packed up her stuff once she saw her brother's car.

"Took you long enough," she said, getting in the back seat.

"Shhhhhh," the boy replied, gesturing to the sleeping girl.

Wendy nodded and sat back, deciding to curse her brother out for his tardiness later.

Lucy woke up as soon as Natsu pulled into the driveway. 

"Hey guys!" Mavis was greeted as the trio entered the house. They turned and saw her coming closer to them with August in her arms, staring at them.

"Yeah, no, we aren't dealing with that," Natsu commented, making Mavis stop.

"What do you mean?" Mavis asked "innocently,"  tilting her head to the side.