Chapter 1: The Meeting

"Yeah I'll be home after a week."
You were just taking on a phone with someone and with a loud thud your phone flew and you found your self on the ground.

"What the heck!?"

With a deep low voice you heard someone asked you

"I'm sorry miss, are you okay?"

And in front of you someone offered their hand.

"I'm okay but wait where's my phone?"

Both you and the stranger searched for your phone and somewhere on the gutter you found it and in utter dismay you saw how the screen is all cracked up. Unknowingly you tears started flowing as you remember all your itineraries are on your phone with no back up or what so ever.

"Miss I'm sorry please don't cry, I was not paying attention so I did not see you coming."

"Yeah how would you see me when you're so tall!"

A bit of sarcasm can be heard on your voice.

"If you want, let me buy you a new phone, how's that?"

The guy confidently asked you as if its just nothing.

"No! I don't need a new phone i just need to have this fixed cause all my files, my schedules are here! Even photos and videos, basically my whole life is here!"

And you keep on checking your phone and to no avail the screen will light up but screen is all broken up.

"Okay if you don't want a new phone then let's go to a shop where they can fix that, I'll pay, how's that?"

Upon hearing the strangers offer, you agreed and finally have the chance to take a good look at him and at the back of your mind, you're thinking he look somewhat familiar. Without asking anything the guy guided you to a phone repair shop just near the area and as he talks to the store associate, you saw that he is removing the phone casing so you grab the photo card that was on the back of your phone, the stranger looked at you with a smiling eyes then you realized that the guy who you bumped into, who you gave sarcastic comment and the guy on the photo card is none other than Jung Wooseok!!!

 Without asking anything the guy guided you to a phone repair shop just near the area and as he talks to the store associate, you saw that he is removing the phone casing so you grab the photo card that was on the back of your phone, the stranger ...

It feels like a bucket of ice fell on you, you basically froze and just stand there staring at him while he talks to the store associate and without even realizing that he pulled you off from the shop and now both of you standing outside.

"Hi!"

Wooseok waving in front of your face to catch your attention which he did!

"Oh yeah hi Wooseok!"

You said shyly and was caught by surprise as he grabbed your hand for a hand shake. With your face all flushed up he started laughing which made you loosen up and joined him in his laughter.

"Wooseokah, I'm sorry if i was sarcastic earlier, hope you understand."

"No its okay I was also at fault, now you need to wait at least 2 to 3 days to fix your phone, they said they will need to find the right screen to replace it."