"Just sleep Han, Taeyong hyung told me to watch over you tonight, we don't know what runs in Bang Chan's mind" When Mark mentioned his name, Haneul sat up and looked at Mark.

"Should I resign here?"

"Not yet Han, we need to see how those mother fuckers play their game. For now, keep it low-key. We don't want them to attack earlier than we expected" She nodded and laid back on her bed.

"Don't worry Han, we're always with you".

🕯️

"I swear I'm so close to punching Hansung's butt. Ugh that freak" Domin was once complaining again about Hansung. The two really hated his guts ever since their first encounter.

"Chill dude. He's not our enemy here, remember that"

"Yeah yeah whatever, managing my parents' company was way better than this, I don't even know why I followed your path". Yes folks, you heard that right. Domin didn't follow his parents' path for taking care of their company.

Jaehyun was now running it since he had also stopped selling candles and other stuff.

"That's because you love me. Now come on we have to check on Grandpa"

"You're going home?"

"No bitch, I meant Mr. Moon, I call him grandpa, remember?"

"Oh sorry hoe. I forgot, silly me" Domin said sassily and rolled his eyes. Haneul laughed before hitting his shoulder.

"Ow! Why do you have to hit me that hard?! I'm not a punching bag you idiot!" Domin shouted and chased Haneul on the halls.

"You can't catch me- oof" Haneul bumped on a hard wall.. Well, not a wall to be exact.

"Hey you okay?" Jisung helped her stand up and she patted her coat before nodding

"Why are you running?"

"That bitch chased me" she pointed at Domin who rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out.

"Oh, is that so? Be careful alright, you don't want to hurt anybody"

"Yeah, sorry for that Sung"

"No worries. I'll see you later alright"

"Yeah sure, see ya later" She waved before skipping back to Domin who was still panting.

"Where ya two going?"

"Coffee shop, wanna tag along?"

"Nah, I have to do something later. Enjoy your date!" He shouted and ran away from her. Haneul scoffed and shook her head before going to Hyung Seo's room.

~

"Grandpa! 4 more days to go, are you ready?"

"A bit nervous but I know you'll do your best sweetie. I trust you in this"

"Aww, thank you grandpa. I promise me and Jisung will do our best. Have you eaten yet?"

"Yeah, I just finished eating. I was a bit sad since you and Dr. Park weren't here. But I totally understand that you were busy, so it's alright."

"Don't worry grandpa, we'll find a way to accompany you more" Haneul took her stethoscope and checked Hyung Seo's heartbeat.

"Have you taken your medicines grandpa?"

"Yes I did, the nurse won't go out if I won't take it" he glared at the nurse who wasn't paying attention to him. Haneul chuckled and told Hyung Seo to get some rest, since she has to check the other patients too.