ten | plan failed

Start from the beginning

She likes this a lot because her moans trapped in our kiss get louder and louder. And her pussy gripping my dick gets tighter and tighter.

She then bucks her hips towards mine and fucks me back.

And then she comes on me. Milking my cock.

Which then makes me come, inside her.

I fall limp against her, laying against her body.

We both take the time to catch our breaths.

She plays with my hair as our breathing pattern goes back to normal.

Trinity is the first to speak. "I'm thirsty."

I get up, finally pulling myself out of her and standing up. "I'll go get you a glass of water, stay here."

I put my boxers and sweatpants on before putting on my hoodie by itself.

I walk downstairs and head to the kitchen. I begin to walk to my cabinet that has all the glassware in it but something on my island catches my eye.

I walk towards it.

There's a note and a black ear piece.

I read the note first.

Plan C, wear the ear piece immediately. I'm here for extra security and the ear piece is already connected.

-Donovan.

My eyes widen at the note. Plan C?

No. No. No.

Everything went well with Plan B. Where the hell did it go wrong? When did it go wrong?

I put the ear piece on before putting my hood on. I crumple up the note and stuff it in the pockets of my sweatpants.

I walk back towards my room.

Trinity's here and Plan C is not safe with her here.

I need to take her to a safe house, immediately.

I'm about to walk up the stairs but a cough grabs my attention.

Fuck.

I look at who's in my house and rage fills my blood.

Patrick Quinton and Ryan Archer.

Patrick Quinton was one of the men who killed Trinity's father. And by the look of his face I think he knows.

"Aaron." Patrick states.

"Act clueless."

"Patrick? What are you doing here?" I listen to Donovan's words in my ears.

"We found out that you had a connection to a past enemy of ours." He answers.

I notice a knife in his hand and I gulp.

I don't have a weapon on me right now.

"I don't know what your talking about." I state, still playing clueless.

One thing I know about Patrick Quinton is that he's very short tempered. I've been getting close to most of the Quinton's during the past months so everything they do isn't a surprise to me.

The only thing that surprised me so far was how we went to Plan C.

"That's fucking bullshit!" Patrick yells, hitting my glass vase and knocking it to the floor, shattering it.

I hear a noise upstairs.

Fuck, Trinity needs to stay up there.

"Why would you think I have a connection to one of the former enemies?" I ask, squinting my eyes.