Character Bio's (Updated as of chapter 3)(Outdated)

Start from the beginning

Sophie (Main Character) 

Title: Presidents Secretary 

Traits: Hard working, immortal (can die but not of natural causes, similar to all citizens), semi-xenophobic, loyal, psychic, nationalist

Age: 96 (Looks like she is in her mid 20's)

History: Ever since Victor had taken office in 2184, she has served under him. He is the only leader she is willing to serve and is extremely loyal to him for all that he has done. She is in awe of his capabilities and looks up to him. Even though she will never admit it out of fear of rejection she is deeply in love with him. She isn't wanting people would call a yandere as what matters to her the most is his happiness. She sees him draining himself and only caring about others. She takes it upon herself to take care of him less something terrible happen to him.

Conner Bennett (Main Character)

Title: Head of Foreign Affairs 

Traits: Hard working, immortal (can die but not of natural causes, similar to all citizens), semi-xenophobic, psychic, nationalist, militarist, expert negotiator 

Age: 91 (Looks like he is in his late 20's early 30's)

History: He was one of the first people to be appointed as an ambassador in over 100 years. As there was no need for them if there was only one country left. However, with the dawn of the space age they rose to prominence with the possibility of Alien Civilizations. He would be the first to contact other races throughout the Galaxy. He is respected by many in the government for his work ethic. He loves nothing more than seeing his country curb stomp arrogant countries that are much weaker than his own.  

Xiong Sima (Main Character) 

Title: Head Scientist of FSS Hubble

Traits: Hard working, immortal (can die but not of natural causes, similar to all citizens), semi-xenophobic, psychic, nationalist, intelligent

Age: 95 (Looks like he is in his late 30s early 40s)

History: Xiong Sima family is originally from China. However, following World War 3, his family was among the lucky families that was able to escape to North America not to long after the war. Aroun 150 years later Xiong Sima was born in California. As a young boy he was extremely smart and was at the top of his class in his school. He would go on to college and help with many discovers during the early space age. He was one of the main scientists that contributed to the invention of the warp drive. Once the drive was complete humanity entered the space age. Xiong Sima would go on to be appointed to Head Scientist of recently built FSS Hubble (When it was newly built). He continues to work there to this day. As of today, he has made many discoveries along with his colleges aboard the ship.

Peter Perry (Main Character):

Title: Governor of Elysia Settlement

Traits: Godlike, intelligent, psychic, immortal (can die but not of natural causes, similar to all citizens), semi-xenophobic, militarist, charismatic, hard working

Age: 35 (Looks like he is in his early 20s)

History: Peter Perry is one of the youngest people to reach such a high rank in the Terran Bureaucracy. This is thanks to his charismatic manor of speech. He caught the attention of Victor when he was giving a speech on TV during his days in college. Seeing his potential, he offered to appoint him to an agency in the Terran government. Peter accepted and became the heads of the department of strategic resources. The following year there was a synthetic gas crisis in the country. This is how Peter climbed the ranks so quickly. He effectively and quickly solved the problem.  He suggested that not only new plants to produces gases be built but that they should build mega structures around gas giants in order to acquire a lot more gas easily. His proposal was rejected by the others in charge of the department. They looked down on him, and though he was too young to be serving in such a position and didn't think his ideas would work. However, his idea would make its way to Victor via April when she was suggesting ways to solve the problem. He was skeptical of the idea. However, unlike most of the heads of Peter's departments he was willing to and wanted to try it. The megastructures built provided to be a huge success. The countries synthetic gas crisis was resolved and Peter gain lots of recognition. When the Terran's came across Elysia and established a colony, Victor appointed Peter to governor of the colony. He believed that Peter would make a good governor if not president one day and thought that Elysia was a good test for Perry. 

(Note: Semi-xenophobic means that they don't like species that are too different from human beings. Compared to xenophobes who hate all species besides their own. Also, when I say too different, I mean looks wise and not culturally or mindset wise.)

(More characters with be added as the story progresses)

(Thanks for reading!)