First Encounter with Shooting Star

Start from the beginning

"You haven't moved on about that huh? I already told you, we are with you to deliver the goods to Elsbridge. We can always look outside and see the shooting star." Jerich told to James.

"I know, I know. We have a job to d-" before James could finish his sentences, he hears something from the sky. The sounds were of that of something buzzing or hissing sounds. James, Jerich and the fireman, Seth look up to the sky only to see, the phenomenon. It was the shooting star! It was the purple shooting star that James wanted to see! James is suprised and mesmerised by the shooting star. It was so, beautiful like a ripe grape.

"Oh my, I never realized how beautiful the shooting star is!" exclaimed James then continued

"Wait, is it me or why isn't the shooting star gone by now?" asked James to the driver.

"Hold up, that shooting star is getting bigger. WAIT THATS NOT A SHOOTING STAR! THATS A FUCKING METEOR!" screamed Jerich.

Before he knew it, the shooting star was a meteor and  had just crashed into the nearby forest not that far from James. It was shining so bright with a tint of purple that it blinded James, Jerich and Seth. Jerich closes his eyes while Seth fell down from the blinding light. James opened his eyes after a few minutes and sees purple light illuminating from the forest. James asked to himself.

"Holy cinders and ashes. That was blinding! and...what is that..Purple light?" James would get his answers as just awoken Jerich and Seth in their cab from their short sleep.

"What was that?" said Jerich before he looked outside the cab window and sees the same thing James was seeing. James then asked.

"Driver? Should we. Go there? and investigate? There might be injured people or animal in that forest." asked James to Jerich.

"I don't know James. This doesn't look like a meteor to me." before Jerich would finish. Seth talked.

"What do you mean? That was a meteor that crashed not even that far!" told Seth

"Seth, It doesn't take rocket science to know. This "meteor" isn't those meteor that you see anywhere else like in Russia. I mean take a look!" As Jerich and Seth stares at the purple light illuminating from the forest.

"I don't believe theres even any meteors that does that. I just have a bad feeling about this" said Jerich to Seth.

"Driver and fireman. We could just go there into the forest and checked for a bit to see if there is any injured so that we can call the authorities to get here." James said to both.

"James, it is very unlikely for any people to be at this forest. But I digress." said Jerich before preparing to investigate the crash site for a short time before continuing their main task.

James sets off to the forest where the shooting star or in this case, "Meteor" had crashed where it is illuminating the purple lights. James, Jerich and Seth arrived at the crater and is quite suprised to see a meteor having a purple tint to it.

"I never have seen this type of meteor before like the purple kind," whispered Seth to Jerich.

"Me too." responded Jerich.

Jerich and Seth got off the cab and head toward to the crater to take a closer look. 

Seth goes first taking a closer look at the movie

Seth goes first taking a closer look at the movie. But something shocks them, there was something moving inside the crater almost like there is an animal hiding inside the meteor. Then in seconds, the thing inside the meteor jumped onto Seth face!

"ARGHHH! JERICH GET THIS THING OFF OF ME!" screamed Seth telling Jerich to take it off.

 Jerich tried to pull off the "thing" off Seth face and is successful in pulling that off.

Jerich looked at it and is an entirely alien like an insect but they don't have any time to investigate as more of the same species starts running toward Jerich and Seth and they also run for James the Red Engine. James saw what happen to Seth and start preparing to steam right before the same thing that attacked Seth also got on James and scratched his face under his right eye.

 James saw what happen to Seth and start preparing to steam right before the same thing that attacked Seth also got on James and scratched his face under his right eye

Jerich saw this and grabbed his revolver to shoot the thing off James face and proceed to shoot more of the insect alien from getting to the train. James managed to steam and puff away as fast as the wheel could hold heading for the Elsbridge. Not wanting to see those things again back at the forest...

After few hours, James has managed to arrive to Elsbridge and uncouppled the supply goods and head for a nearby siding to rest for the night. Jerich and Seth book in a nearby motel to sleep for the night. 

James needs a little night rest after what had happened to poor red engine