Ariana: "You made it into a heart."

Faith: "Ya I did." She smiles sitting next to me.

It kinda made up for this morning & last night, but I still had a mission & I wasn't letting her distract me.

After finishing breakfast I changed, I had everything planned out for our Valentine's day.

Faith: "Where are you going, all cute & adorable."

Ariana: "You mean where we're going, I'm taking you out on a special date."

Faith: "Special!? Don't you just want to stay in?"

Ariana: "We do that all the time with our friends, when was the last time we went out alone together."

It takes her a while to think about it.

Faith: "2 weeks ago."

Ariana: "Exactly, I know some really good places."

Faith: "Aren't you a little worried that the paparazzi will follow us around."

Ariana: "It's just something I've learned to deal with, I don't mind it but I hate it, just ignore them & don't be a dick."

She nervously chuckles at what I told her.

Faith: "Right don't be…ya."

Ariana: "I'm serious bebe."

Faith: "Okay I understand, no being a dick."

New York📍

I grabbed her hand & we strolled through the Manhattan streets, this day was going amazing. We went through a couple of dates, & she's only lived in New York for 2 months. I knew exactly where to take her in the city.

Faith: "You're not going to tell me where you're taking me?"

Ariana: "That ruins the surprise of things."

It felt great 11am no paparazzi, just me & my girlfriend.

Faith: "At least give me a hint, just one & doesn't have to do a good, vamos por favor."

Ariana: "No means no babe." I giggle.

Faith: "Uno?" I look at her & shake my head.

We get to a local Cafe shop & we walk in, it's really nice & cozy.

Faith: "More coffee really."

Ariana: "I love my coffee alright, I need 3 things to survive coffee, music, & You." Very essential for living.

Faith: "That's such a lie."

Ariana: "Is not." I giggle

& she rolled her eyes at me, we stayed in the Cafe for a while talking & having fun. Some of the baristas working there ask from my selfies with me.

Faith: "Do ever get tired of your fans."

Ariana: "No I love them, they're the reason I get to do what I love to make music." I smile.

Faith: "I remember this girl she was the reason she got you into music."

Ariana: "You were the one who made me continue my music career, which I am very grateful for." I smile at her.

Studio📍

Faith: "You never get tired of making music." She smiled.

Ariana: "It wouldn't be a date if we didn't come to the studio."

Faith: "Of course it wouldn't." She walks around the studio looking around.