Tics - ᵗᵃᵉʸᵒⁿᵍ💚

"Nothing hurts me and I'm reasonably healthy, but lately I've just felt a lot of stress," says Jisung.
"This is normal Jisung. We all have a lot of stress and are also tired, but it will be okay again. The worst will soon be behind us and after that it's just joyful moments with Czennies," says Taeyong, breathing a sigh of relief after Jisung had scared him so much and briefly made him believe that something bad had happened. "Hyung, I have tics," Jisung suddenly blurts out when he noticed that Taeyong didn't quite understand the situation.

Jisung could hear the silence. Really nothing was heard. No breathing of Jisung or Taeyong and no heartbeat broke through the silence. It was just Jisung and Taeyong staring at each other until Taeyong actually came up with a word. "What?"
"I know it came a bit suddenly and unexpectedly, but I have tics. It's nothing bad and I was able to suppress it with medication, but I feel the stress getting too much and causing my tics to get worse," Jisung explained in more detail and Taeyong needed a moment to process the new information.

"So your body makes sudden movements and noises without you being able to control it?" asked Taeyong. "Yes, and they get worse when I'm under stress. I can hurt myself or others and I want to prevent that at all costs. I just hope that you are not too angry with me, that I have concealed something like this from you. I was just afraid that you would kick me out," says Jisung and he feels tears shoot into his eyes. Taeyong hears the change in Jisung's voice and immediately hugs the boy.

"Hey everything will be fine. We're not going to kick you out and we'll get it with your tics. I have just one question. Should we tell the others too, or...?" asks Taeyong, but Jisung doesn't want to tell anyone yet. "Not yet," he replies.
"No problem. Then take time off for today and I'll see what I can do to lower your stress level," says Taeyong and Jisung thanks him for the help. Before Jisung leaves the room, Taeyong says something else.
"Thank you Jisung for telling me. This way I can help you better," says Taeyong and Jisung nods and gives him a smile. And so Jisung leaves the room.

Taeyong sits for a moment and thinks about the new information about his Maknae. It's not easy to deal with something like this, but Taeyong knows it's hard to keep such a big secret to yourself and open it now. He will not leave his Maknae alone. Taeyong will come up with something. Before Taeyong can leave the room, Johnny bursts in.
"Taeyong we have a problem. Jisung he-", but before Johnny can finish his sentence, Taeyong runs into the dance room and looks for Jisung. Jisung sits huddled in a corner and his hand beats his chest with a regular rhythm as he repeatedly hits his head against the back wall.

"Jisung, what are you doing?", Jaemin asks the boy and tries to get to Jisung.
"NOT!" shouts Taeyong and immediately everyone looks at him. Taeyong runs to Jisung and tries to calm him down. "They... they have," Jisung tries to say, but again and again he is interrupted by his tics.
"What did they have, Jisungie?" says Taeyong slowly. "Asked questions," says Jisung, and now it makes sense. The others probably wanted to know what was going on and pressed him. Jisung is not good with too much attention and especially not when they all ask about him at once. They must have frightened him and overwhelmed him.

"Okay Jisung, take a deep breath and exhale," says Taeyong. Taeyong has no idea how to deal with tics, but he tries his best. Jisung follows the breathing exercises of his Hyung. It calms him down a bit, but the tics still stay. He needs his medication and he forgot it today in the dorm.
"Hyung, I *plopp* need my medication *plopp*," Jisung says with tics and Taeyong understands.
"Where are they?" asks Taeyong. "Dorm," says Jisung, and Taeyong understands.
"For today, the training is over. I'll take Jisung home," says Taeyong and accompanies Jisung to the van.

Arriving at the dorm, they go to Jisung's room and Jisung immediately reaches for his medication. Of course, they don't work immediately, but Jisung became calmer on the way to the dorm already. Jisung lies down in bed and exhales deeply.
"You know we have to explain this to them," says Taeyong, and Jisung knows that.
"Can you do that? I'm too tired from the tics," Jisung says and Taeyong smiles and nods.
"Of course and now get some rest," says Taeyong, covering the boy. Jisung falls asleep after a few minutes and Taeyong prepares dinner for everyone.

When the others arrive at the dorm , of course, they have a lot of questions and Taeyong answers them all. They understand the situation, but think no differently about Jisung and even shower the boy with a lot of love when he gets up the next morning.

.

.

.

I don't know if that's what you wanted, but here you go.

Also I don't know much about tics or tic attacks, so please excuse me if something is wrong.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed reading it!

~chichi