Chapter 12

I love stalking the instagram accounts of my fave skaters... Too bad Yuzu doesn't have one. :(( Maybe it'll just be a distraction for him. Oh well.
----------------------------

Felice's POV (Olympics 2014)

"What!? You're not gonna wear any make up?" Gracie Gold nearly shouted at me.

"What good will it do? Despite being a model or something, I honestly hate make up. I hate the sticky feeling of the lipstick, and applying the eyeliner hurts. Not to mention the risk of hitting your eyeballs with the mascara thing." I said a matter-of-factly.

We were getting ready for the banquet and I wore a simple dress and heels. I also had my silver heart necklace on my neck - the one from my true parents.

"You, Felice Lelievré, are not going to the banquet without any make up!"

Gracie is dead serious when she calls me by my full name, so I had no choice but to sit and let her do my hair and make up to prevent her from burning down the whole hotel.
.
.
.
"There you go. Omg you look so pretty!" Gracie said, admiring her own work.

"Duh. You're just saying it because you were the one who did it."

But I just said that playfully in my head.

"Let's go! I can't wait to see the others!" She said as she grabbed my hand and walked out of the room and headed to where the banquet is.

After a little ceremony, we had dinner. Ialso saw a lot of familiar faces from the figure skating world.

"Feliceeee!" A voice called me from behind. It was Carolina Kostner.

"Aah! Carolina, it's so great to see you here!" I replied happily as we hugged each other.

"Hey Denis!! Could you please take a picture of us?" I asked Denis Ten when he passed by.

"Is that how you say hello? Just kidding." He joked.

He then took my phone and snapped a picture of me and Carolina. She then excused herself to go meet other people.

"Denis! It's great to see you again!" I said as I gave him a quick hug.

"Of course. Everything's great when I'm around." He joked again.

"Hey, can we take a picture together?"

It was Maia Shibutani and she was with Alex.

"Of course! Anything for the ShibSibs!" I replied.

The four of us posed in front of the camera.

"Thanks!" They said as they went somewhere else to take more pictures.

I met a lot more people after that, and for the past few minutes, it was all picture taking here and there.

----------------------------------
I really want my OC to be friends with Denis because he seems like a nice and funny guy. Haha. 😁😁 He's going to be a supporting character in this story. Hihiiiii.