a happy ending - 27

(y/n's pov)

***

The Coffee Pot📍 - Saturday, 10:46 AM

***

(a/n: just for reference, this is what y/n and lillie are wearing:

it doesn't matter who's who.
you can pick something entirely different if you want. that's just an idea)

***

"wow!" i gasped as we stepped inside the homely cafe.

everything was neatly put together and you could tell whoever designed it had a passion for what they did.

"hi, welcome to The Coffee Pot! how many today?" a server asked us once we were all inside.

"5."

"great, right this way please."

we followed her to the only wrap around booth in the place.

as we all awkwardly squashed our way into the seats, the waitress started handing out menus.

(a/n: i zidnt know how to add this into the story so i'll just say it here:

the seating order goes osamu, lillie, y/n, suna, atsumu)

when she handed one to atsumu, she winked.

i looked at lillie, who was on my right, to confirm if she had seen what i did.

"atsumu she totally just flirted with you," lillie said.

he looked at her as if she just said his twin was better looking.

"no she didn't??"

'are you kidding me right now-'

"dude yes she did," i cut in.

he glanced at me and said, "now you're just messing with me."

"bruh why would we ever willingly get your hopes up?" lillie asked. "either take the hint and get a girl or cry into your pillow every night knowing that you'll forever be single."

"geez ok i'll say something next time she comes around," he surrendered.

***

(time skip)

***

Karasuno Mall📍 - Saturday, 12:07 PM

***

after brunch, we decided to walk around the nearby mall a bit to kill some time.