surprise mothertrucker - 25

(y/n's pov + time skip of a few months since end of training camp)

***

Karasuno High Cafeteria📍 - Friday, 12:16 PM

***

"yeah well at least i'm not being beat out by a short person in a sport that's LITERALLY built for tall people," hinata snipped as he stuck his tongue out at tsukki.

the entire table laughed at this while tsukishima silently fumed.

it's been a few months since training camp and me and suna have been taking things slow and steady.

but i'm lowk ready to be official.

but i'm too scared to mention anything just in case he's not comfortable.

i mean i'm sure he is, but yknow,,,, anxiety.

anyways moving on, i've stuck true to my promise and have met up with bokuto —and sometimes akaashi— every month.

and when we all coordinate correctly, kenma and kuroo are able to join us as well.

as for the inarizaki team, i haven't seen them at all except for on face time.

you'd think it'd be easier to meet up since they're only 2 trains away, but no.

no one's schedule ever lines up which is majorly suspect but at least we've all been keeping in contact.

every friday, lillie, me, suna, and the twins all go on face time after school and spill all the tea from the past week.

which reminds me-

'i gotta text them to make sure that's still going on'

-

off-brand bratz💋

Sasha😍:
are we still calling later tonight?

Yasmin🧚‍♂️:
STOP IM SO SORRY Y/N I FORGOT TO TELL YOU I COULDNT

Chloe🙄:
yeah i can't either- got detention for fighting osamu

Osamu🧍:
and i got detention for fighting atsumu

Sasha😍:
ok but like- that doesn't interfere that much with the time

you two can still make it

Osamu🧍:
we can't actually💀

the principal told our mom and she screamed at us over the phone saying we would "be sorry we were born once we get home"

so

Sasha😍:
bruh😭

i'm guessing rin can't either

Jade💜:
nope

gotta take my sister to the movies as a "bonding experience"

probably just my parents wanting to fuck

Yasmin🧚‍♂️:
ew rin

did NOT need to know that😹🤢

Osamu🧍:
yeah man wtf😐