pov: ur suna lol - 13

(suna's pov)

***

Nekoma Gym📍 - Tuesday, 4:37 PM

***

'istg if this barry bee benson bitch doesn't leave me tf alone i'm gonna kill him.'

"so suna, i noticed y/n and lillie are friends. ya think lillie would be like my undercover spy??" atsumu asked.

"atsumu i'm not in the mood to deal with your simp shit right now so leave me alone," i snapped.

"damn bro who gave you a wedgie," he said taken aback.

"your mom lol," lillie said as she walked up to us.

"oh hey lillie,,,,,,, you know your my favorite manager right,,¿,,,,??,,,," atsumu asked while batting his eyes.

"dude you look uglier when you do that," i commented.

"shut up suna," he said, glaring at me.

"anyways, lillie, i have a favor to ask."

"hmm the answer is no," she responded with a sarcastically sweet smile.

"cmon you haven't even heard me out yet," atsumu pouted.

"and i don't plan to either. now go annoy your brother or something. i gotta talk to suna."

he just sighed and walked away like a little loser.

(a/n: when there's toO much drama at school,, all you gaht to due isz- walk aWaya-ay-aye👻)

'finally he's gone🙄'

"so suna-"

"no," i interrupted her.

"i- i didn't even say anything ??"

"fine. you get 10 seconds because your not as annoying as tsumu. go," i said.

(a/n: just a heads up: read it as fast as you can in your head. unless you read out loud idk,, anyways read the dash parts even faster)

"BRO WHA- oK so basically you said you liked someone here and i know your aren't gay- unless you are which is totally fine bc same bestie- but there's only like 10-probably-less-managers here and i haven't seen you interact with any of them besides me and y/n so i'm-almost-completely-100%-sure-you-might-maybe-have-a-teeny-tiny-crush-on-y/n," she explained.

"holy shit bruh i almost pooped my pants tryna talk that fast."

'really. this again.'

i let out a tired sigh and said, "lillie. whatever you're tryna do here, just stop now yeah? if you wanna help someone get with y/n then go recruit tsumu since he's head over heels for her."

"but-" she tried again.

"just give up," i stopped her.

"no. i shan't give up because i want $30," she said with determination.

"whatever," i said lazily as i walked toward the gym doors to get some fresh air.

'geez why won't she leave me alone about y/n?'

'yeah she's pretty and funny and the only person i genuinely enjoy being around but that doesn't mean jack'

as i was walking aimlessly, i let out an audible sigh and said, "maybe i should kill her to make things easier."

(a/n: ITZY FOR 24 HOURS 서돌러 시간이 아때워
y'all this song is a bop omg
anyways-)

"wait what-" i heard a voice say.

"sir what do you mean kill her- who is her- wait can i be like an accomplice?"

'oh it's y/n :)'

"first of all: 'her' would be lillie-" i started.

"NO yOU CANT KILL LILLIE!!¡1" she said a little too loudly.

i put my hand over her mouth and let out a small laugh while reassuring her i wasn't going to actually kill her.

"then why tf did you say killing her would make things easier??" she asked while we started walking side by side.

"are you guys in like some secret mafia gang or something-"

'i could either tell her about lillie's endless nagging or i could just lie'

'mm but i kinda wanna see her reaction if i told her'

'let's tell her'

"lillie thinks i might have a crush on you because of something i told her the other night," i said nonchalantly.

silence.

"...well do you-" she asked.

i stepped in front of her so that there was little space between us before i leaned down and said, "i guess we'll just have to find out."

***

(y/n's pov)

***

'BROOO RED ALERT SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE OR SUM OMG EYe-😀'

'wait no. two can play that game👩‍⚖️'

"why don't we find out right now?" i suggested, glancing at his lips.

he smirked, pulled back, and said, "now that would be no fun, dollface. we still have 4 days dont we?"

and just like that, he started walking back towards the gym as if nothing had happened.

'man wtf👵🏻'

• • •

the end mf

atp i'm just making shit up😭😭

how does someone write like an actual story with 100 sum chapters🤨☝️

it's not adding up🧏‍♀️

also literally crying bc i didn't get class president💔💔

bUt i got student rep so that's better than nothing

anyways that's all i hope u enjoyed😻

byebye <3

-freddiepoo

.
.
.

started: july ??, 2022
fin: july ??, 2022
posted: august 21, 2022
-
edited: november 15, 2022