Bio: Erik Adolpha

Name: Erik Adolpha

Age: 18

Looks:

Personality: Fierce, Bold, Kind, Caring, Determine

Likes: Hiking, Animals, Training, His Grandfather, Helping People

Dislikes: Bullies, Stuck up people, Arrogances

Backstory:
Erik was born and raised by his parents who lived in the city when he was young as he lived a normal life but he did encountered bad people who bullied him for fun which made him cry, but at the age of 10 he and his family decided to go on a summer vacation to his grandfather's village near the woods where his grandfather lived as he and his family spent the summer break there to get away from the hardship in life in the city. When they arrived Erik soon greet his grandfather and his family spent their summer break in his grandfather's village which happens to be a modern village which was peaceful for Erik, but then a tragic event happened.

His parents decided to head back to the city to see how things are going while leaving Erik behind as he stays with his grandfather but then something horrible happened, his grandfather recently got a call from the phone and soon received a horrible news from it. The One who called was the Hospital and they told him that Erik's parents died in a car accident which broke his heart then he told Erik the news which made his grandson cry and soon Erik spent the rest of his years with his grandfather as his grandfather teaches Erik everything he knows to his grandson, at the age of 13 Erik soon headed back to the city and spend his high school years there and did encountered and endured a lot of bad people in the city but then he suddenly snapped when a bully taunted him about his parents which made him lashed out towards the bully which made everyone scared of him and soon he became a loner because people are scared of him but luckily he did made a few new friends that sees him as a person who endured a lot of hardships in life and soon opened up to them but remains on guard towards them at the same time.

One of his friends introduced him to the Warhammer 40k game which sparked his interest and soon reviewed the lore of the Warhammer 40k game, once he learned all of it he soon searched for games that suits for him as well because he is not familiar with the Tabletop games, so he decided to switched to the video games of the Warhammer 40k games where he played the games in the computer. He soon familiarized the Warhammer 40k games: Warhammer 40k: Space Marines in Multiplayer as a Space Wolf, Warhammer 40k: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters, Dawn of War Soulstorm as Eldar, Tau & Imperial Guard & Warhammer 40k: Battlesector as Sisters of Battle. Erik soon familiarized with most of the factions in the Warhammer 40k games: Space Wolves, Grey Knights, Imperial Guard, Sisters of battle, T'au Empire & more. He even watched some of the Warhammer 40k videos as well namely: Old Bale Eye, Fangs, A Question of Faith, In the Garden of Ghosts, Cadia Stands, Exodite from Hammer & Bolter while the rest are from the walkthroughs and gameplays from the Warhammer 40k Video games. While Erik is a fan of the Warhammer 40k videos games, he also trains himself in self-defense namely Kickboxing & Wrestling which he learned kickboxing from his grandfather while Erik self-taught himself in wrestling to defend himself against bad people and more as he endured a lot of hardship in life in the city.