story2 part 7

Nikhil is in critical condition..

Farhad tries to arrange required blood but not a single blood bank have A +ve blood ...

Raghav was broken.... he needs time he starts to go when he heard farhad requesting to check blood ..... it was the time when his brain worked .... he immediately rushes to doctors cabin .....

What is raghav up to?

Pallavi was sitting on chair beside kirti who was consoling her ... Amma was angry on raghav and stressed so farhad dropped her in rr mansion ....

Farhad comes to hospital sadly he was not able to arrange blood so he tells about it to doctors .... Pallavi insists kirti to go rr mansion as Amma is alone and stressed.... she needs kirti.... both kirti and farhad leaves.... pallavi alone was sitting looking at wide doors waiting for them to open .....

She keeps her head between her hands.... best and happy memories of nikhil comes in her mind... his smiling face and his laughter is what she was dying to see ....

Hours passed sitting devasted .. she is alone nikhil is the sole reason for her to live...

Nikhil is her world ... she wants to see him reaching high ..

After some time which fest as ages to her door opens and doctors comes out she stands from her place and asks about nikhil ...

P - Dr nikhil ...

Dr - relax .... dekhiye uska kaafi blood loss ho gaya tha .. hume blood ko zaroorat thi ...

P - lekin kisi bhi blood bank me blood available nahi tha humne bohat koshish ki ....

Dr - haan or correct time pe hume donor mil gaya .. all thanks to him .... agar vo nahi hote to hum nikhil ko nahi bacha pate ....

P - aapko donor mil gaya  ( relieved )

Dr - haan or abhi patient stable h ... kal tak hosh bhi aa jayega... don't worry 😊

P - thanks doctor...

Dr - all thanks to donor ... jisne blood donate kiya ...

Pallavi nods and doctor goes away ....

Nurse was examining nikhil when pallavi enters ....

She looks at nikhil and her tears falls uncontrollably... she comes to him and sits beside him... keeps her hand on his hand and caressed his face ....

N - mam patient ab theek h kal unhe hosh aa Jayega... aap a bhi ghar ja sakti h me yahi rahungi or inka khyal rakhungi......

Nurse assured pallavi .... Pallavi also left from there after  kissing nikhil's cheeks 

She comes out and enters in doctors cabin ...

Dr - have a seat ..

P - Dr-  kya aap mujhe bata sakte h ki nikhil ko kisne blood donate kiya tha? 

Dr - sorry... hum apni details kisi ko bhi ni batate

P - ok agar vo phir kabhi yaha aaye to pls aap meri taraf se unhe thanks boldijiye

Dr - ok ...

At evening she enters rr mansion....

Rama was tensed ...

P - kya hua rama itne pareshan kyu ho ?

Rama - madam vo Jaya madam ne abhi tak khana nahi khaya or unki wajah se kisi ne nahi khaya ...

P - tum khana garam karo me fresh hoke aati hu

Rama - ok madam

She goes to her and nikhil's room and takes a bath .. After wearing comfortable clothes

 After wearing comfortable clothes

she goes to Amma's room...

After knocking she enters in

P - aunty aapne khana khaya ?

J - no response...

P - aunty nikhil theek h .. aap pls khana kha lijiye ... chaliye...

She takes Jaya with her to dining area .... makes her sit and feeds her with her hands...

Jaya after eating dinner hugs her and silently cries ....

J - sorry pallavi raghav ki wajah se nikhil ki ye haalat ...

P - aunty nikhil theek h... or raghav ki galti ni h ... pls aap raghav to kusoorwaar mat boliye .... usko aapne already itna daat diya h....

J - sorry pallavi mujhe past ka sab kuch yaad aa gaya or me control nahi kar paai....

P - it's ok aunty .... ab aap rest karo....

Past me jo hona tha vo ho gaya.. mujhe nahi pata kya hua tha lekin apko ab aage bhadhna padega ...

J - pehle raghav ki ek galti ki wajah se mera chota beta arjun or uska nana ka death ho gaya  

Mene tabse raghav ko us galti k liye maaf nahi kiya....  

Uske wajah se hamara happy family khatam ho gaya 

( past is same as shown in show)

She narrated whole story of her side....

P - aunty me raghav se baat karti hu... shayad koi misunderstanding hogi ....

Pallavi takes her to her room and she sleeps ....

Pallavi also serves dinner to kirti and tells her about nikhil's condition she completed her dinner 

  After some time she enters in raghav's room  ....

She was shocked to see his condition....

How was this chapter??

Which condition am I talking about ?

Vote

Comment
And

Share🍉❤