story 5 part 6

Raghav was sitting in his den he was feeling guilty about what he did to her .... he was having strong feeling towards her and alcohol made that more so he ended up with that .....

Farhad comes to his den and tells him to watch news ..

Raghav gets angry when he saw news ... reporters were questioning about Pallavi's character.... everyone was ready to defame pallavi.... he was angry he took that paper weight and throws it on floor...

R - farhad ye sb kya bol raha h ?

Pallavi ek accha ladki h ... bilkul pure soul .... she is innocent ... how will she face all those defamation.....

Farhad jaldi se ye news rukwa ye or kahin spread ni ho na cahiye  especially pune jaha uska family rehta h wanna ye reporters unko ghar se nikalne ni denge...

Or jaldi se gadi nikal hu me pallavi k paas jana cahiye pata hi vo kya feel kar rahi hogi

Raghav and farhad both reaches to pallavi's bungalow... and rings door bell but pallavi didn't open main door .... so farhad tells him let's break this door

RAGHAV  and farhad both after some attempts broke the door and enters and searches pallavi ...

Both notices pieces of glass and whole hall was In a mess ..

Raghav looked at pallavi who was lying on floor .. he comes near her and gets shocked to see ... she already cut her wrist 
Farhad was also shocked to see her condition her face was dull and was looking fragile ...

Raghav takes out his handkerchief and wraps around her wrist and takes her in his arms and goes to hospital

Pallavi was admitted in hospita immediately and farhad called amruta and tells her current situation...

Amruta also comes in hospital

After dressing doctor examines her and comes out of ward

F - kya hua h pallavi Ji ko doctor ?

R - pallavi theek to h na ?

Dr. - dekhiye mujhe lagta h vo kisi cheese se stressed  h is liye unhone suicide katni ki koshish ki ..... unka blood group bohat rare h or ho sakta h unhe blood ki zaroorat pade to aap pls ye blood bank se ya relatives se  arrange karwa dijiye...

Farhad asked to many Blood  banks but not able to Arrange blood so angryly Raghav takes that report and remembers  that his Amma have same blood group as of pallavi ... he knows that Amma will not talk to him she hates him but he can't let wrong things happen to pallavi he need to make sure that pallavi gets fine .... even if Amma will beat him he will try his best to save pallavi's  life....

Raghav reached safe house and enters in but stopped by kirti ... raghav sees Amma and runs towards her and asks her to come to hospital and donate blood .... Amma was shocked as she thought raghav  would have come to seek her forgiveness but he asked to donate blood... she first refuses to donate or help him but now raghav touches her feet and begs in front of her ." Amma Please mere sath chalo pallavi ko blood ka zaroorat h .. aap jo bhi kahengi me vo sab  karunga .."

As they heard pallavi Amma and kirti agrees to come to hospital ....

I car ...

A - kya hua hai pallavi ko?

R - use blood ka zaroorat h

K - Amma usne pehle aapko blood donate kiya tha aaj use hamari help cahiye ... I hope vo jaldi theek ho jaye ...

Raghav heard her saying that pallavi donated blood to Amma he suddenly applys break

A - kya hua raghav gaadi kyu roka?

R - tum he kya bol raha h kirti. Pallavi  ne Amma ko blood danote kiya?  Kya vo ladki pallavi tha  ?

K - haan raghav vo pallavi hi thi usne hamari itni help ki ....

Raghav after reaching hospital

R - Dr pallavi kaisa h ? Me Amma ko leke aaya h ye blood donate karengi ...

Dr. - relax ab vo theek h or blood ki Abhi zaroorat ni h ... kuch der baad unhe hosh aa jayega phir aap unse mil sakte h

Raghav Amma kirti amruta and farhad feels relaxed

Raghav in mind - pallavi kitna accha ho tum tumne meri Amma ko blood danote kiya jab tum unhe jaanti tak ni thi ..... I promised that I will protect that person who donated blood to Amma and now I will protect you ... I promise I will clear your name and I will apologise for it .... I will correct my mistake ...... I realised that night was not mistake .I really really love pallavi that time I was not sure I thought that it was just a mere attraction but it is love ... I love pallavi and I can't see her in this state ... she needs my love and care .... I will make sure to help her and come out of this trauma....

Raghav - pallavi ne news dekhi hogi is liye shayad usne ye step liya ... in reporters ka yahi kaam h sab kuch badha chadha ke batata h  ...

Raghav waits for her to gain consciousness... Pallavi slowly opens her eyes and looks at wall she found different place so she moves her head and there was raghav sitting on stool with his head on bed and his hand in her hand .... she moves a bit and raghav gets up

R - pallavi tum kaisa feel kar raha h ? Tum theek ho ? Doctor ko bulau?

P - silent

Raghav now gets up and asks amruta Amma and kirti too come in her ward ...

How was it guys

Do you like this story or not ...? I am not getting as many votes as I use to get in my previous stories ... is there something wrong with this story?  Pls let me know so that I can improve