story 4 part9

At night almost 2 am Pallavi wakes up to drink water..... after drinking water she looks at raghav and thinks he looks so cute when he sleeps ... she comes near him and touches his forehead to caress his hairs but she  notices his body temperature which was higher than normal.. she takes out her bag and bring a thermometer and checks his temperature....  he was having fever.... pallavi was tenced she cannot ask for a doctor at this time .... other side raghav started to shiver .... pallavi takes quilt and covers him and she also adds another blanket on him to feel warm ... she takes out cold water from fridge and a napkin( or small towel ) ... she dips towel in cold water and keeps that on his forehead ... she does this till his temperature comes down.........

After an hour she stops her remedy and lays close to him to give her body's heat ..

Next morning she wakes up at 8 am and looks at raghav... raghav was sleeping peacefully his one hand was on her waist and other was holding her hand  he was not ready to leave her ... after few attempts she freed herself and she asks for doctor and then do her morning routine after bath she comes near raghav and again checks him ... again he got fever but this time it was higher than before ... after few minutes doctor arrived and checks raghav... he prescribes some medicines and gives an injection to reduce fever as he cannot take tablet he was in deep slumber .....  

Pallavi after buying tablets comes to him and now she tries to wake him up ...

P - raghav.... utho.. .   Dekho me Kya layi  hu ....

She kisses his cheeks and he smiles

R - Abhi ni pallavi.. ..... or sone do na ... 5 minute ...

P - raghav . Jaldi utho hume ghoomne jana h ... or lunch ka time hone wala h ... Abhi bhook bhi lag rahi h .... chalo utho....

She wakes him up and he rests his head on headboard.....

R - aah ... pallavi mera Sar ....

P - relax raghav me hu na yaha . Tumhe raat ko fever aaya tha ... uske sideeffects to honge hi na... 

Now pallavi helps him and takes him to washroom and tells him call her if needs help ..
Pallavi calls room service and asked them to bring chicken soup and a vegetable soup ...

After 10 minutes raghav shouts r her name

R - pallaviiiii....

Pallavi hurriedly goes to him and asks " kya hua raghav tum theek ho?"

But raghav smiles and pallavi was confused...

R - me bimar hu to mujhe brush karne me help karo...

Pallavi gave "like seriously" look

P - i was scared raghav
Tum help karne k liye aram se bhi bula sakte the... chillane ki kya zaroorat thi ....

Pallavi helps him to brush his teeth  .... raghav was in no mood to take bath and was hungry  so he tells her to eat first and then bath

Raghav  sits on bed and pallavi makes him finish his chicken soup and he obediently finished it like a small kid .... pallavi smiles ...

R - smirks... smile karne se kuch ni hoga tumhe bhi apna vegetable soup finish karna hoga ....

He also makes her finish her soup

After lunch pallavi tells him to take rest .... raghav after eating takes tablet and tries to sleep but was not able to sleep .. ... He asks pallavi to help him

Pallavi takes his head and keeps it on her lap ..and lovingly strokes his hairs..... He closes his eyes and feels secured and lucky and he didn't remember when he slept .....

Pallavi was gently patting his forehead.. she sees he was asleep and smiles " raghav sote hue kitna cute dikhta h ...itna innocent  man karta h ki bas dekhti rahu " .... " bas jaldi se theek ho jaye " 😊 

After some time she also sleeps in same position ....

Both wakes up about 5 pm.. raghav's was better ...

P - an kaisa feel kar rahe ho raghav

R - better ... ( his voice was deep as he was having cold )

P - tumhari awaaz ko kya hua ?

R - kya * sneezes * hua  ? He again sneeze

P - tumhe zukham ( cold ) ho gaya h .... mene kal raat ko mana kiya tha na mujhe apni jacket mat do ... lekin ni tumhe to hero banna h .. hum honeymoon pe aaye h lekin in sahab ko to apni tabiyat kharab karne ka shauk h ....  ( she was angry on him but was worried about his health) 

Pallavi was scolding raghav while Raghav was looking at her .. her lips how they part away when she speaks ... her eyes which shows worry and anger and finally she was not stopping so raghav put his finger on her  lips and makes her non stop scolding on hold ...

Pallavi frowns and makes a cute angry pout ...

R - sorry baba ...

P - sorry se kuch ni hoga .. ye lo paracetamol or cinareat inhe kha lena lekin pehle kuch kha lete h  ....

Pallavi orders food from indian restaurant... raghav was having cold so she ordered light food like khichdi and to light his mood she has his favourite dinner ( can You guess ?)

Both were not feeling good so both decided to have dinner early and sleep as all they can do is eat medicines and take rest ......

After feeding khichdi to raghav she eats her portion also and gets up searches for something in her bag

R - kya hua pallavi kya dhund raha h ?

P - ek dum chup... pehle to bimar ho jate ho phir mujhe pareshan karta ho.....

Finally she found Vicks and she comes to raghav and asks him to remove his shirt ....

R - Saree ka dukan..... tumhe ho kya gaya h ? Mera bukhar tumhare Sar pe Chad gaya h kya ?   Tum mujhe shirt utarne ka bol raha h 😕

P - tum ladko ka dimag na single track pe chalta h .😑. lekin tum chinta mat karo me aisa kuch ni karungi

Raghav opens button and  removes his shirt ...  Pallavi was ogling over his well built body ...

R - mujhe aise dekhta rahega to mujhe or thand lag jayegi

Pallavi comes out of her dreamland and makes him lay down and takes some amount of Vicks and rubs it on his neck and chest and also apply it on his nose   and makes him wear a cosy sweater and both sleeps in each other's arm....

If you liked it then vote

Long chapter but hope you enjoyed it

It is my favourite chapter

More romance on the way ....

Bye

May be i will write other story parts also

Waiting for your comments

   ⬇vote ..