story 4 part 6

After some hours they reached Paris........  he booked cab  and reaches to luxury 5 star hotel 

Pallavi enters in room and she admires how beautifully room was decorated .... raghav opens curtain and pallavi was awestruck by view she saw ... Eiffel tower view with best hotel in paris was her dream...

Raghav told her to change as he already changed his clothes when she was busy in admiring the view ....

Pallavi went to change clothes but her mistake she forgot to take her clothes  .... after a hot water bath she wears bathrobe and bites her tounge as she came to know that she forgot to take fresh  clothes.... it was cold so without further delay she asked raghav ....

P - raghav.. ....

Raghav was busy with his laptop when he hears familiar voice ...

R - pallavi .... tumne mujhe bulaya ??? Kya hua sab theek h na .... koi problem??

P - raghav vo .... vo me apne kapde laana bhool gayi ....

R - oh... koi baat ni me tumhe nikal k deta h .....

Raghav opens zip of her suitcase and tries to find comfortable night wear but fails .... finally he got a lacy night wear and comes to door of washroom and asks her to take ..... she open gate and immediately takes dress from his hand ..... as she looks she was shocked... she was angry on raghav so she comes of washroom in her bathrobe and angryly looks at him .... he sensed her presence so he turns and his eyes are wide open....

R - pallavi tum ye bathrobe ..... 
Tumne chanhe kyu nahi kiya?

P - oh please raghav... mene tumse help kya mangi tum to mere Sar pe Chad rahe ho ....

R - oh tum samajhta kya h khud ko ? Ek to tumhara help kiya or tum thankyou ki bajay mujhe suna raha h ... ek dum paltu insan ho tum ....

P - ise tum help kehte ho ? Tumne mujhe ye kapde kyu diye? Tum jante  ho na me ye sab ni pahenti   .....

R - pallavi jo bag me tha usme se ye hi sabse theek tha .... baaki to or bhi revealing  the ... yakin nahi hota to check kar lo

Pallavi goes and checks her suitcase and was worried ... she has not packed her clothes ... it was Dadi who told to bring bag may be intentionally she put such short, sexy and lacy dresses   ......

raghav sensed her worry so he opens his bag and gives a t-shirt to her ....

R - Abhi k liye mera kapda pahen lo ... ye lo mera t-shirt agar acche ni lage to mere bag se kuch or try kar lena ....

Handling her his shirt she goes and changes to his t shirt ... pallavi comes out from washroom wearing his t-shirt ... she was looking so adorable.... his t shirt was so long for her that she doesn't need shorts ...it was already coming just above her knees ....

Raghav turns and looks at her lovingly .... she was looking so cute in his clothes.....

R - tum mera kapdo me accha dikh raha h ..... saari ka dukan aaj cuteness ka dukan lag raha h 😊

P - thanks raghav .... vo mene packing ni ki thi to mujhe ni pata tha ki Dadi ne ye sab pack kiya h ...

R - me Dadi ko janta hu ... unhone ye pack kiye honge ... and a smile appers on his face which was obviously noticed by Pallavi .

P - tum smile kar rahe ho .... kuch yaad aaya kya ?

R - haan aaj Dadi ne aate time mujhe yaad dilaya tha ki me unki wish jaldi se puri karu....

P - unki kya wish h ???

R - kuch khaas ni ...

P - btao na raghav

R - in flow he says - unhone kaha ki vo hamare baby ka wait kar rahe h ... unhe jaldi se hamara baby cahiye ...

P - also said in flow.- are bit baby k liye Hume bohat mehnat karni hogi ....

R - ha hum bohat mehnat karenge.. ..

As he finishes both realised what they said  ... Both blushes
And raghav enters in washroom to avoid embarrassing.......

In washroom

R - ye mujhe kya ho gya ....

Suddenly lungi wala raghav appears

LWR - pyaar ho gya h raghav tujhe   vo bhi pallavi se 😊

R - kya ? Pyar vo bhi mujhe ?

LWR-  haan tabhi to jab tune use bathrobe me dekha to tera saans atak gaya tha 😂

R - tu zyaada mat bol

LWR-  ab mujhse kya sharmana me to sab janta hu ...
Ab jaldi se use apna bna le ... kahin der na ho jaye  ....

Paris me use i love you bol de

And he disappears

Raghav thinks about it and smiles as he thinks about pallavi....

R - I  think I love her
I will plan something special for her 😊

Raghav comes from washroom and lays on bed both sleeps as they were very tired

Precap - romance ❤

Hope you liked it