story 1 part4

Morning

S - pallavi beta aaj Teri engagement h or tu Abhi padhai kar rahi h .. chal jaldi se nashta kar or ready ho ja hume hotel jana h ...

P - aai bas 2 minute

S - tere 2 minute aadhe ghante se Sun rahi hu .. jaldi ready ho ja raghav wait kar raha hoga ...

As soon as she heard raghav's name she immediately closes her book and stands and goes to washroom

S - chalo ab baaki k kaam bhi karti hu ... sab se pehle pallavi k kapde nikal deti hu...

Pallavi was bathing and after that she wraps a towel and comes in her room for change ..

She stands in front of mirror and was about to open her towel when a frame falls from table... She turns around she was shocked to see raghav standing near window her eyes were wide opened ...

Raghav's pov - aaj mujhe pallavi se milna h use ek gift dena h lekin agar ghar jaunga to sab mujhse questions karenge ek kaam karta hu window se uske room me jata hu ..

Raghav enters through window

R - chalo room me to aa gya .. ye kya lagta h ki ye pallavi ka bachpan ka photo h  ( he takes a frame which was kept on table )

He gets a sound of a door being opened he looks at that direction and was shocked to see pallavi.... she was coming  out of washroom and wrapped in towel...raghav has seen pallavi in beautiful Saree now raghav  saw her in towel he was not able to control and that frame falls from his hand ... Pallavi turns and both looks at each other ....

Pallavi looks at her she was only in her towel and that too in front of him... she was totally embrassed her cheeks were burning by his intense glare....

Raghav looks at her flushed face so he turns around ..... Pallavi runs to washroom and locks the door and keeps her hand on her chest ... her heartbeat was so high she need to relax .... after some minutes raghav knocks on door

R - pallavi tum theek ho ?

P - haan.. mujhe ek help cahiye

R - bolo

P -  mere kapde bed pe h pls mujhe de Do

Raghav takes her clothes and knocks on door ... She extends her hand while hiding herself behind door ... raghav passes her clothes and after that sits on her bed

After changing she comes out

P - raghav tum yaha ?

R - haan tumhari liye ek gift laya h

P - tum andar kaise aaye ?

R - window se

P - kyaaa ... kisi ne dekha to ni

R - nope..

P - tum abhi wapas jao agar kisi ne hume dekh liya to problem ho jayegi...

R - I am the raghav rao or me kisi se darta nahi h.... me jo kaam karne aaya h vo to karega

P-  accha theek h kya kaam h ?

R - tum pehle yaha betho

Raghav takes out a beautiful chain and makes her wear ...

P - iski koi zaroorat ni thi ... tum mujhe itne expensive gifts mat do    ...

R - mujhe pata h pallavi but ab tum mera hone wala wife h to itna to banta h ... in fact me hyderab ka top jweller h or me cahata h ki mera wife k paas jwellwry ka Kami ni hona cahiye ...

P - raghav I know ..

R - keeps finger on her lips...

R - pallavi ab mujhe lecture ni hona.. agar tumhara lecture sunke koi aa gaya to mera band baj jayega  ...

P - accha theek h ab tum jao

R - kaisa ladki ho tum me tumhare liye itna mehnat karke window se yaha tak aaya or tum mujhse Jane ko bol rha h😲

P - raghav apna drama band karo 😑

R - nahi me tab tak ni jayega jab tak tum mujhe kiss ni deta

P - raghav ye kya bachpana h?

R - bachpana?  Ye bachpana dikhta h  ... apni aankho se dekho 6 feet ka admi h me

Suddenly there was someone knocking her door ...

Pallavi panicked ...

P - raghav koi aa gaya... jaldi se jao yaha se

R - nahi jab tak tum mujhe kiss ni karta me ni jay ega

P - raghav pls ye mazaak ka wakht ni h ...

R - me bhi mazaak k mood me ni h ... mujhe kiss do or me chala jayega ...

Other side of door

Sharda-  Pallavi tu ready ho gai .? Gate khol beta ..

P - raghav pls ..

R-  bas ek kiss

Finally pallavi comes close to him and kisses on his cheek he smiles and forwards other cheek .. Pallavi moves her head and now kisses on other side of cheek and now makes him stand and pushes him towards window and tells him to go...

Raghav  goes and pallavi opens gate

Pallavi and sharda comes to hall and everyone goes to venue....

Venue

Pallavi was taken to bridal  room for make-up and changing whereas raghav was also in his room for changing...

Both changed their clothes and comes to stage and engagement starts

Firstly raghav makes her wear ring and than pallavi .... and everyone claps

Nikhil and kirti both comes to stage and announces Jodi to dance ...

And at last main couple raghav and pallavi dance .... and like this engagement happen and now main family members head sits to decide wedding ....

Engagement done now ready for marriage... and after that honeymoon .....

Hope you liked it ...😊
Waiting to read your comments and suggensions