𝙴𝚔 𝚊𝚓𝚗𝚊𝚋𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗𝚊 𝚜𝚎

Start from the beginning

"Suno..." her voice echoed in the garage but that person didn't moved an inch. Jasmin moved near to that person and saw a man laying there covering himself with the blanket.

Jasmin start feeling jealous from that person as all she wanted to snatch that blanket from him and kick him on his ass so that she can lay there covering herself to feel some heat...and sleep for hours....

Keeping her violent thoughts aside, she called him.

"Oo hello...oo mechanic utho" Jasmin tapped on that person shoulder but he didn't move a bit.

"Oh utho mechanic" This time she shake him holding his arm.

"Hmm" That man just hummed and turned to other side.

"What the...oye aadmi utho" Again she shouted but that man didn't give a damn to her and her shouting.

"Ruk tu" Jasmin murmured and moved her gaze around the garage. Finding steel jugs there on stool near her, she threw them on floor.

THUD!!!!!!!!
....Dhum taananana dhin dhintha....
🥁🥁🥁🥁

"Kha aag lagi" That men shouted sitting on his place in jerk.

"Meri zindagi me" Jasmin shouted throwing her hands in air.

"Huh?" That man rubbed his eyes and yawns.

"Kya? Ese kon sota h? Aur sona hi tha toh garage band karke sote na. Khi tumne pii toh nahi rakhi? Pii kar garage khula rakh soo gye? So irresponsible." Jasmin shouted in one go but that man was in so much deep slumber that he didn't even opened his eyes to see her.

"Ho gya?" He yawned and continued while rubbing his eyes, "Mohtarma aapki inn sab me asal problem kya?" and again yawned making sound.

"Ah! Meri car kharab ho bich raste me ruk gyi h...chalo aur usse thik karo" Jasmin said or we can say ordered him, making him frown being offended with her tone.

"Kisi ke baap ka naukar nahi hu. Kaam karwana h toh dhang se...pyar se boliye" He said and finally looked towards Jasmin not before blinking his eyes numerous time.

Eyes that too nashili...Guess whom?

Off course Aly h bhai😌💗

"Yaar kha fass gyi me" Jasmin murmured some curses to him in mind and rubbed her hands together. She noticed that he is looking everywhere except her making her frown.

"Oh hello idhar udhar kya dekh rhe ho? Idhar hu me" Jasmin said loudly while waving her hand infront of him. But Aly kept looking around except her.

"Hmm mujhe bhi Allah ne aakhe aur kaan diye h...me toh kuch aur hi dekh rha hu" Saying this he get up from his place and stretched his hands and neck a bit to get rigid of remaining sleep.

"Allah ne toh tumhe ye pahadh sa sharir(body) bhi diya h usko kaam me bhi lo aur chalo mere sath meri car thik karne" Jasmin said cringing his brows.

"Itni jaldi bhi kya h" Aly said running his hands in his hairs and grabbed a black denim jacket present inside a car which is there for servicing.

"Ye lijiye isse pehan lo" Saying this Aly forwarded the jacket infront of Jasmin but for once his eyes didn't averted towards her.

"Excuse me" Jasmin crossed her arms around her chest and raised her brows "Me ye Jacket kyu pehnu? Ye yaad rakhna mujhe karate aate h".

"Nhi abhi karate show dekhne ka mann nhi mera kabhi aur dikha dijiyega" Aly said throwing the jacket over her face.

"What the...pehli baat me koi karate show nhi dikhane wali tumhe aur dusri baat me ye jacket kyu pehnu?" Jasmin said in irritate tone.

"Okay mam maaf kar dijiye or jacket issliye pehan lijiye kyuki transparency naam ki ek chiz hoti h...aapne white top pehan rakha h jo baarish ke paani se umm...you know" Saying this Aly moved towards Toll car whereas Jasmin eyes widen in shock. She immediately wrapped that jacket around her.

Jasmin noticed her top which became transparent totally exposing her skin and inner wear. She wore that jacket and hugged herself. Licking her dry lips, she cleared her throat trying to gain his attention but Aly ignored him.

"Suno" Jasmin said loudly and Aly turned his face towards her while rubbing his cheeks. He looked around in confusion then pointed towards himself with confused look saying "Me?"

"Nahi...me toh bhooto se baat kar rahi hu...off course tum hi ho yha toh tum se hi baat karungi na" Jasmin said in sarcasm making Aly chuckled.

"Kitna gussa yaar. Thoda pyar se bhi bol lo" Aly said and shake his head in disbelief.

"Oo hello itna easily trust nahi karti me strangers pe samjhe" Jasmin said showing her hand to him still standing on the same place.

"Help bhi chahiye. Trust issues bhi h. Ya Allah niraali h ye duniya" Aly said and pressed his lips together.

"Kyuki aaj kal trust karna kisi challenge se kam nhi. Kab aapka trust haar jaye pta bhi nahi chalta" Jasmin whispered last line but Aly heard it.

"Maana hum uss desh me rehte h jha ladko ne khud ki image ek rapist jesi bna rakhi h but madam saare ladke ek jese nahi hote" Aly said calmly.

"Shakal pe likha h kya kon sharif h kon badmash. Aaj kal sharif dikhne wale log hi sabse jyada harami hote h" Jasmin said with an eye roll making Aly laugh.

"Koi na ji toh ye lijiye" Forwarding an iron rod towards her he continued, "Ye rha aapke safety ka hatiyaar" Saying this he threw the rod towards Jasmin who caught it immediately. Gripping the rod in her hold, she glared Aly who is smiling.

"Ab suraksha kavach mil gya h toh pyar se request bhi kar lo" Aly said in teasing voice making Jasmin eyes widen.

"What the hell" Jasmin glared but Aly chuckled seeing her reaction.

"Koi na time lelo aaram se" Aly said shoving his hands inside his pockets. He turned his face from Jasmin.

Taking a deep breath, Jasmin tried to control her anger, "Suniye".

"Hanji boliye" Aly again faced her.

"Meri car bich raste me bandh padh gyi h please usse thik kar dijiye" Jasmin said sweetly pointing the iron rod towards him.

"Aree kyu nahi chaliye aaiye" He said and start moving towards the toll car. Opening the door, he asked Jasmin to settle inside so that they can toll her car till garage.

____________________________________

Last part of the story will be uploaded soon.

I hope you liked the story.

If you liked the story please click on the star 🌟 button and leave a comment.

Till then bye-bye and Love-love.