WR Files: Toma Hisoka & The Alters

Start from the beginning

Tokunaga looked at the front mirror to see her, she was still smiling, it made her uncomfortable. Once they were on the road, she spoke again. 

"In the eyes of the school's students, faculty and employees, you are just another teenager, do not fall out of that line. We are visiting there under strict approval of the headmaster and chairman, which is normally not allowed, be discreet." 

"The Advanced Nurturing High School, yes? I can make a guess on who we're going to see, but what would we be doing exactly?" Amasawa asked, essentially acting oblivious. 

"We have a few students that we need to make contact with, three to be exact. The chairman can't approve their leave from campus for obvious reasons, so instead we'll be asking them questions to make separate reports, then use said reports as evidence against the head of that place." 

"Oooh, sounds exciting! I know senpai is one of those people, but what about the other two? I wonder..." 

Tokunaga suddenly heard slight giggling, which made her look at the front mirror again. Amasawa's smile turned into a smirk. 

"Could they possibly be Toma-sensei's children?" 

As they stopped by a red light, Tokunaga turned around to face her. 

"You know my employer's wife?" She asked the girl. 

"Of course. She was a high ranking researcher that did routine checks on all the active generations before ultimately being stationed and locked at the 4th. I was quite fond of how she treated us, it was like a breath of fresh air."

"You never mentioned that when we interrogated you." 

"You never asked." 

"...Hmph, touché Amasawa-san, touché." 

To Tokunaga, it may have just been a slip from them. They never thought about the fact that Toma Mizuka had also visited other generations in the White Room. Unlike the professor's son who was in the 4th, Amasawa, according to her, belonged to the 5th. Mizuka's job must've required for her to keep tabs on almost every child in that place, that was before she was told to solely focus on the 4th Generation. 

Once the light turned green, Tokunaga took a left turn that led to the ANHS campus, an artificial island located on a large lake in the middle of Tokyo. As they neared the bridge, Tokunaga spoke once more. 

"Since you're just going to look like another teenager, we need to make something clear. I will be needing to call you Ichika while we're in there, and in return, whenever someone other than the chairman asks for your name, use my last name." 

"Less suspicion to see a child and an adult visiting the school together as mother and daughter?" 

"Correct. For the next few hours, you need to act as Tokunaga Ichika, not Amasawa Ichika." 

"Sure thing then, 'mother'." 

At her comment, Tokunaga's eye twitched. 

"I didn't think this through..." She muttered. 

"What was that?" 

"Nothing. We're almost there." 

They passed the long bridge that connected the ANHS island to the rest of Tokyo. Soon after, white walls with red paint on the top covered both sides of the road. A big entrance could be seen in the distance off to the right, that was most probably the only public entrance into the school.

They passed the entrance, in which Tokunaga hoped to find a parking lot, and they did. A couple meters afterwards, there was a blockade leading into an unknown area, and Tokunaga stopped in front, being greeted by a guard.