Volume 3: Tyrant VS Sister

Toma Hisoka POV

At dawn on the fifth day, right after the roll call from Chabashira-sensei, I went towards Class A's cave, alone. I was supposed to meet up with Kamuro Masumi and Hashimoto Masayoshi to inquire more about what I would gain from taking down Katsuragi. 

I requested for Ayanokouji to keep an eye on Shizuko as they ran around claiming spots. Since Ryuuen was being an asshole and claiming our spots, I had decided that we should play bold. Besides, we were allowed to change leaders while having a significant reason. 

Yes, that meant I put Shizuko as our leader. For someone like Ryuuen it'll be pretty obvious, but with the extra rules laid out like this, we still have the advantage. 

"Look, there he is! Hey dude!" 

A few meters in front of me, Hashimoto and Kamuro were waiting. 

"I thought we were meeting at your cave?" I asked. 

"Baldy's been getting skeptical about us under the princess, so its better if we talked out here." 

"We don't have a written contract ready, but we can make one once we get back to the ship." Kamuro explained. 

"I've talked with Sakayanagi before, so I can trust her word, somewhat. The real question is, would you, her subordinates, be able to uphold your end of the bargain?" 

"Look, we aren't scammers. Well, actually it depends on who we make deals with. But, since the princess and I have worked with you before, you can trust us for now." Hashimoto replied. 

"That loli somehow trusts you a lot. A guy from another class, one who we had a problem dealing with." 

"Dealing with?" 

"Oh, we were some of the people that followed you around. We noticed the Class C guys doing it too, but the princess told us to focus on just a few individuals." 

"Well its your secrets, so I won't question you about it. Now, about this deal?" 

"You take down, humiliate, or thwart Katsuragi, whatever you deem necessary. In exchange, once we head back to the ship, we'll give you three hundred thousand points, along with a written contract for whatever you and the loli will be discussing about." 

That's a pretty tempting deal, especially since I have a deal with Kouenji where we had to pay him two million points. 

"For the written contract, what do you mean what we'll be discussing about?" I inquired. 

"We don't really know what you want, so the princess will talk to you about it over the phone. You just pick the time and Kamuro here will let you talk to her." Hashimoto replied. 

That would fill the gaps in this deal. 

"What do you think would be something that correlates with taking down Katsuragi?" 

"I don't know, make our class lose or something? The princess is giving you a lot of leeway here so even we aren't sure." 

"Then that makes things easier. I'll accept those conditions, then we'll let the written contract handle everything else afterwards." 

"Sounds fine to me. Come on Hashimoto, before Katsuragi gets suspicious of why we're out for so long." 

"We're looking forward to the results Toma! After that Sudou incident, I know for a fact that it'll be interesting." Hashimoto said, leaving with Kamuro. 

I waved them farewell as I thought about what I would do. 

I had three options. The first was to leak the Class A leader to the other classes, and take out as many S points as we can from their score. That way, Class A would be guaranteed last place in the exam.