Volume 1: Reap What You Sow

Toma Hisoka POV

The class was utterly gloomy. People looked rather confused for reasons that I understood. On May 1st, the points got deposited, and we only received ten thousand.

The boys managed to destroy the efforts that the girls put into behaving. If they were all diligent, I think we'd still retain at least fifty thousand of our allowance. Now, they pay the consequences for being ignorant fools.

Both me and Shizuko sat down on our respective seats, seeming unaware of the current situation.

"Toma-san, did you get your points yet?" Karuizawa and her friend group surrounded Shizuko.

"Yes, is there a problem?"

"How much did you get?" Karuizawa asked.

"Ten thousand, I don't find anything problematic about it though."

"Eh? We all got the same amount. Why was our allowance cut by a lot?"

"Hirata-kun explained to us how our points wouldn't be a hundred thousand, that's why our allowance was cut. And speaking of Hirata-kun, there he is now."

Shizuko pointed to the boy that just arrived by one of the doors. Karuizawa, her friends and a few other girls immediately flocked to him while the boys looked at their phones in despair.

From the other door, Ayanokouji also arrived in the classroom and was headed to his table. I stood up and went to him.

"So."

"So?"

"This happened."

"Yeah well Hirata warned them, nothing we can do now."

"The other boys are all idiots, not heeding to Hirata-kun and Kushida-san's words." Horikita said, joining our conversation.

"How many points do you have Horikita?"

"Around ninety thousand, thanks to the ten thousand that got added." She replied.

"Then we'll let sensei explain everything. It's May 1st, the date we predicted where everything would be revealed."

"Predicted? What are you talking about."

"You'll understand in a few minutes." I said, heading back to my seat.

Bang!

The door swung open.

"Take your seats class, homeroom begins now." She said with her everlasting stern voice.

"Uhm, sensei? Why were our points reduced?" Asked Yamauchi with a raised hand.

"All the points for every class in every year have already given. What has been given to you was what you get for this month."

"But...it's so low..."

Suddenly, sensei started laughing.

"I must say though, who knew you defects could have saved this many points. I actually thought you'd end up with zero."

Everyone looked shocked as to what has become of our teacher.

"Listen up class, I will now explain to you the S-System."

Toma Shizuko POV

Sensei wrote down something on the board.

First Year Class Standings:

Class A- 910 points

Class B- 690 points

Class C- 490 points