Prolouge: Returning Home...or not!

Start from the beginning

Vados is curious from Y/n's statement, but she can tell something it's very important.

Y/n - You really need to keep on a lookout for Fu. I had a feeling that the four-eyed brat was planning something big and evil, with his gathering of combat data and powers. I'm sure of it.

Vados - Yes you're absolutely right. I'll inform my colleagues about Fu and his intentions. Ah, one more thing before I go.

Y/n confused by Vados' response, she twirled her staff around Y/n as her staff was glowing. To Y/n’s surprise, she has extracted a sigil which belongs to Fu and erased it completely.

Vados - I took the liberty to extract the Fu's emblem inside of you, which he would most likely locate and teleport to where you are. He won't be an issue for you.

Y/n - Oh I get it. He's really a creepy and sneaky prick that's for sure. Thanks.

Vados - You're welcome. It's the least I can do after Dante and Fairy Tail saved you and you helped them in return. Well then, take care of yourself… Y/n Sparda.

Y/n - And you take care of yourself too. Be strong for Dante, maybe he’s out there…  somewhere so don’t give up hope.. Cause I know that somewhere out there Dante is fighting somewhere to get back… I just know it. He said as he placed a hand on his heart and smiled.

Vados smiled at Y/n's response.

Vados - …Thank you so much, Y/n. That means a lot to me. Have a safe journey back Y/n.

Y/n smiled and nodded.

Y/n - Adios.

Y/n equipped with his Devil Knight Trigger Form along the Rebellion’s Oath. Vados tapped her staff as she headed back to her universe. Y/n is heading back to where his family and friends were waiting for him.

Y/n - Everyone… I'm on my way back home. I'll face the truth, accept my responsibility and move forward.

As he turns around one final time to say goodbye to the world he looks to see a spirit version of Mavis, Dante waving at him. Y/n nodded them as tears were in his eyes as he teared up knowing that whenever he isn’t alone.

Y/n: So… That’s what my old man said, 'Devils never cry. Now I know where the name of the family shop comes from and what it meant.

As Y/n is ready to use his power and Keyblade to travel back home… or so he thought…

…lp …me …ase

Y/n suddenly hears a disembodied voice somewhere in space with stars among him.

Y/n - What the?! Who's there?!

Y/n have looked around but no is out there. Until…

I n..d y…r …lp …ase