Ignored

Dis is gonna be a sad one haha but it gets fluffy towards the end.

Deku's pov:

It's like middle school again.

Being ignored left and right.

Like no one actually cared about me in the first place.

Did I do something wrong? 

Of course I did, I always do. 

When I'm alone I can feel it, the thoughts come in swarms.

My smile is like the eye of a hurricane, just a mask of calm.

I'm angry.

I'm sad.

And most importantly I'm not okay. 

But I wasn't okay to begin with, I just act like I am.

Always an act.

always, always, always, always! 

Always an act, but I can only blame myself.

Why would anyone want me to begin with?

Like Kacchan used to say, right?

No one would want a useless, worthless, piece of shit like me.

I don't blame them, I could never blame them. 

It's my fault.

Of course it is.

I set down my pencil and look up from my notebook, shaking my head I decide I needed to leave my dorm. They've been ignoring me for weeks now, they even forgot my Halloween party. The only ones who showed were my teachers and my mom's. 

What did I even do? I always try to be there for all of them, whenever they need me. I guess I wasn't important enough for them. Even Tsu won't talk to me, she's the only one to ever help when I need it. Why won't anyone talk to me?! 

I need a break. I stand up and grab my jacket, November has gotten chilly. Grabbing my keys, phone, and my headphones I walk out the door, locking my door on my way out I descend down the stairs. I didn't wanna run into anyone today, but luck wasn't on my side. Of course, it wasn't.  When I walk into the common room everyone is there watching a movie, even the LOV and Kei. All of them having a movie night without me. 

"Oh, hey Deku." It was Ocha, she smiled at me, all I could feel was pure sadness and rage. Was I that unimportant that they couldn't even send me a text for movie night? They didn't show up last week for it but cause I was here they could have it?! "You okay?" 

"Yeah." I start walking out when someone grabbed my wrist.

"Hey what's going on?" It was Kacchan, I ripped my wrist away and just stare at him.

"Really? What's going on? This is the first time any of you have talked to me in weeks, Weeks Katsuki! What did I ever do?!" I felt the tears falling off my face already, but I didn't care. "Guess I'll always be in middle school huh? I wasn't enough for any of you, so you just decide to get rid of me, right? Can't be bothered to even invite me to a movie night, couldn't be bothered to come to my Halloween party, hell can't even be bothered to check on me if I was okay after I got back from that quirk incident."  They all just looked down, Kacchan looked shocked. "I'm going out. Just do what you've been doing and leave me alone." I just leave, I need to go to my place. No one goes there. 

I power up my quirk just as they run outside, I'm already gone. Why do they care now? Cause I called them out for what they did, why do I always have to say something? Why do I always have to be the bigger person? I take care of them, but they can't take care of me.