48!

Deku_no.1 posted for the first time in a while!

So there was an accident and I got hit with a blinding quirk

So there was an accident and I got hit with a blinding quirk... I'm using my voice to message thing on my phone... I'm gonna work hard incase this doesn't go away...

12M likes

19M comments

Shoto: ARE YOU OKAY??

Shoto: Wait can you even see this!?

Deku_no.1: yes I can hear them being read to me don't worry @Shoto

Uravity: but we are worried Izu... you lose you're vision...

Lordexplotion: who tf was it? I just wanna talk I swear ⚔

Dabi: what exactly happened?

Deku_no.1: well I was out on patrol and I saw a very gruesome sight... a man was trying to umm... lay his hands on a woman and I couldn't just let that happen. So I rushed in and beat the shit outta him for trying to hurt a queen and well right after he was down. He sent his quirk at me.. and now I can't see.

Pinky: I WANNA FIND THIS MAN AND KILL HIM!

Dekufanno.1: @Pinky BITCH CAN I COME??

Handy_man: what was his name hun?

Deku_no.1: @Handy_man his name was Tashiro... thats all I hear

Stabqueen: wait... did he have like muddy brown eyes and nasty ass hair?

Deku_no.1: @Stabqueen yeah why?

Stabqueen: @dekuprotectionsquad (all of them lol) I know this guy!

Uravity: what's wrong with brown eyes??

Dabi: @Uravity okay there's a difference between his eyes and others. Regular brown eyes are stunning like chocolate and honey right? His are just mud and cold ya know?

Uravity: @Dabi ooooh I get it now

Ineedsleep: problem child you look rather beat up too...

Iamhere: son are you telling the full story?

Deku_no.1: .... after he blinded me he started to attack.. I couldn't use my quirk or even defend myself... but the police and endeavor showed up so I was okay...

Endeavor: he was pretty shaken up so I got him to a hospital

Mineta: thank god for that hey Mido you sure you're doing okay? Do you want me to record the lectures for you?

Deku_no.1: @Mineta that would be great thank you

Momfriend: @Stabqueen you know this guy and his location??

Stabqueen: @Momfriend yes I do... who wants to come with??

MamaInko: I will... no one hurts my baby and gets away with it... ask Katsuki he'll tell ya..