Post 11!

Shoto posted for the first time in awhile!

I was feeling sad because of my father  but @Deku_no

I was feeling sad because of my father  but @Deku_no.1 gave me a hug so I am okay now.

1M likes                              68k comments

Deku_no.1: Any time Sho-kun! If you need mom said you could stay with us!

MamaInko: of course your other siblings are welcome anytime as well!

Endevor: My son will do no such thing! He has too much training to do and he will be my perfect creation!

MamaInko: @Endovor you Lay your grimy hands on that boy and you will answer to me... My quirk allows me to make small things come to me... That includes your skin cells fucker.

Pinky: GO OFF @MamaInko GO OFF

Lordexplotion💥: FUCK HIM UP AUNTIE!

Hawks: GO GO GO GO

MamaInko: @Endevor I will have your hero license taken from you with the amount of information I know Enji Todoroki... I'm so glad Shoto took after his mother in more ways than one

Endevor: @MamaInko what's that supposed to mean?

MamaInko: @Endevor thank God he has Rei's heart and looks... I mean have you looked in a mirror lately?

Iseeyou: OH SHIT

Ineedsleep: I'm dead Holy shit

Endevor: How dare you! You bitch! Look at your fat self! You think you could take me?!

Deku_no.1: wanna say that again @Endevor cause I know you didn't just call my mother a bitch.

Uravity: uh guys... Deku's looking really scary....

Octoboi: I can confirm this....

Sexynaughtybitchy: @Iamhere has been very quiet

Iamhere: You don't plan murder out loud

Endevor: @Deku_no.1 I said your mother's a bitch.

Deku_no.1: @Endevor I hope you know I know all your weaknesses.... I have been keeping track of hero's since I was a kid... You can't go over 30 minutes going all out with your quirk because you'll burn your flesh.

Lordexplotion💥: @Endevor you better hide... He's on his way

✨sparkles✨: Zuzu just jumped out the window... He had a tracker on his phone...

Iamhere: @MamaInko are you okay my dear?

MamaInko: Am I really that big?

Shoto: @MamaInko of course you're not!

Iamhere: @MamaInko you are beautiful in everyday my dear

Endevor: I humbly apologize to you @MamaInko what I said was completely and utterly idiotic of me to say. Please forgive me... And get your son off of me..

Shoto: Lucky bastard...

Endevor: how am I lucky shoto

Shoto: Izu's on top of you...

MamaInko: You are forgiven... But I will do what I said I would. @Endevor

Endevor: understood..

Deku_no.1: I'm back! Sorry it took so long!

Shoto: W-what did you do exactly? @Deku_no.1

Deku_no.1: don't worry about it Sho-kun! Just know he won't hurt you again! No one touches my Sho-kun!!
Or any other friend of mine!!

Shoto: oahxudnushaksuuxgsodhh

Uravity: ummm todoroki is on fire again!!