𝙰 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚎

Start from the beginning

But I've always thought that that seemed too shallow of a concept.

Too black and white, too good and evil.

'Where are the shades of gray?' Is a question I've often asked myself.

'What if some day, the Sun Drop and the Moon Drop were to turn on eachother? What then?'

I've researched for hours on end, travelled to many far-off places in search of answers.

After a few years, I was close to giving up.

That's when I stumbled upon something, something that cleared everything up, that answered all my questions.

A power which had the potential to either 山刀Q丹ち卄KKṽṽ꒻ṧṳℏṧǭǭ✺к꒻ℏᎫᏕᎥɸℊℵℊᏜዞ⋆⋆ɲᎱᎱ.

What they do not tell you, however, is that- ክዕጋኗኗጕክነክዕክኗክጠልኗb⃠w⃠b⃠d⃠j⃠ሁነክጌጌክዕክቻጕጕጠቻክዪዪክልጕነረረዕረጕቻሠꈤꏂꈤꀷꀘꀘꁅ꒻꒻ꌃꌃꏂ꒻ꌚ꒻꒻ꌚ꒻ꀷ꒻ꎇꎇ꒻ዘሠዘb̶a̶j̶j̶k̶-----

Or, at least this is what the prophecy foretold.

After all, who believes in prophecies anymore? Long forgotten tales of heroism that shall never see the light of day again.

That's what I thought anyway.

But fate has a funny way of constantly proving me wrong.

So now we'll just have to watch and wait, dear reader.

Hm

Hm.

Aaaaaand with that we've wrapped up season one!
So, this is very, and I mean very, short, but that's because it's just a little taste of what will go down in season 2. A teaser, if you will.

Since Varian doesn't appear in season 2, I'm gonna wing it and write my own adventure until we get to season 3, which I am extremely pumped for btw. Thing is, I had the idea of writing diary entries to shorten season 2, but I feel like that wont make the story as interesting. So I scrapped that, and decided, hey, why not expand the world a little? They can't very well go on adventures in Corona, but I'm also very inexperienced in world-building so uhm-
Anyway. I will most likely only have them travel to one location, which I will not reveal yet, but I am thinking about using the Varian and the seven kingdoms concept... partially. The kingdom parts anyway.
And now we finally have villain (Y/N)! That's a big thing, which I was hella excited for. You'll see what I mean soon enough.
Now, I have planned the whole of season 1 in my head, so it might take me some time to think of new tales. Knowing myself, since I can be very creative, considering the 8 stories in my drafts, it shouldn't take too long but school work might delay it.
But yeah. That's all I wanted to say, I think.

Author out!