Guess I'm a hostage

Midoryia's PoV

I woke up to a sharp pain in my stomach my head was pulled back sharply and a bright light was shined in my eyes

"Well well, look who's awake." I recognized that voice, Shigaraki.

"Nice to see you again crusty" I retorted getting kicked in the stomach again by Dabi while Toga was leaning on the wall opposite of me and Twice was sitting on the ground next to her with compress and spinner were guarding the door of the basement.

"Shut up Usagai." Dabi said quickly venom laced on every word. I smirked, guess I was a hostage this will be interesting for sure.

"If you want me to shut up your going to have to make me~" I responded dragging out my words and using a tone I don't typically use, out of no where I head a shing and I felt something wet drip down the cheek.

"He said shut up." Toga echoed in a menacing tone something about this seemed a bit more off then other times they had come close to catching me crossing the League, they had to have known I mean I was in Yuuei's grounds when they picked me up.

"So, Usagai... how have you been?" Shigaraki asked me walking closer and crouched down.

"Better then you handjob." I retorted a smirk before shiggy flashed the same smirk back at me I could start to hear togas signature giggle from behind Shigaraki. Toga skipped over to me with her normal-ish deranged smile holding something in her hand that surpassingly wasn't her knife it was a syringe with a weird green liquid it almost looked like it was glowing.

"Now Izu, we can do this one of two ways the ways, the easy way or the hard way." Toga grabbed my arm I had to figure something out I didn't trust whatever the fuck was in that syringe. Before I had anytime to move my arm she injected the weird liquid.

"Kurogiri send him to his room." Shigaraki demanded a portal opened up and I was forced to go through the familiar  sensation of warping overtook my senses before I hit the hard floor hard. My old room just har the bare essentials to keep me alive I had my bed a water bottle and there was an opening at the bottom of the door I guess they're just going to keep me in here. I went to go sit on my bed when it felt like knives were tearing through every ounce of my flesh I screamed in agony this hurt more then all of middle school and all the bones I've broken combined. My head felt like it was going to split open and I could tell One for All was having issues accepting the quirk. I could faintly see a few figures whether they were the past users of the League I couldn't tell, well at least until one of the figures spoke.

"Hey little 9th..." A woman's voice spoke up she walked closer to me putting her hand on my forehead. "Your going to be okay we'll all help you adjust to this new quirk." she looked up to the other figures and they nodded. The figures faded away and so did the pain my forehead was sore but I wasn't hurting as much anymore.

"He looks so cute!" Everything was still blurry and my senses hadn't caught up to what happened yet, so I could barely register the fact that someone was speaking.

"Toga do you want to go in there to get a blood sample?" A low voice asked it was probably Dabi since Shigaraki's voice wasn't that low.

"A chance to be close to Izu-kun absolutely!" She agreed my vision finally cleared up and I started to feel normal I head about five locks clock before the door opened I noticed she had some glass vials and one of her knives I tried to back myself into a corner but it wasn't working I suddenly felt a strong wave of power rush through my body overloading my senses again. There was bright green tendrils of energy it covered me like a shield and went after toga I tried to cut off the tendrils but they just kept bouncing off the walls of the room my head began to throb again. The glass flap that barely shown any light was closed to the point of the only light that was in the room was the light that came off the tendrils which disappeared.

Almost every day was the same Toga entering my room with the hope of getting a blood sample and most of the time she was unsuccessful with how apparently dangerous the tendrils were but there were a few days that she managed to get a few cuts on me and not shallow cuts at that while I was asleep or didn't have enough energy to create the tendrils I'm still not fully sure as to what they injected me with but I know it was a quirk and with the way it looks is suspiciously close to a quirk I've encountered before.

"Everyone split up and find him." My head perked up it sounded like kacchan.

"I'm over here! Please help!" I pleaded screaming as loud as I could.

"Maybe he's over here?" A voice that sounded like Kirishima suggested the door opened and I rushed for it only to be met with blue flames pushing me back.

"You really thought anyone was coming to save you? Guess that last batch of drugs we gave you really took affect." Dabi announced with a smirk plastered on his face 'Drugs?! Those assholes fucking drugged me.'  I powered up One for All or at least I tried to but Dabi shot blue flames at my face before I could focus enough to power up my quirk.

"Did he really fall for it?" Another voice asked it must have been shigaraki if the raspy voice explained anything.

"Damn right he did." Dabi responded laughed, Shigaraki walked closer to me and put all five fingers on my arm just to cut out the flesh that had decayed so my whole arm didn't decay. This went on for god knows how long maybe a few weeks as time went on I could feel memories I used to always replay just vanish to the point that I only really knew people in the league. Until one day I heard the voices again but when the door was opened it wasn't Dabi, Shigaraki, Toga or anyone from the League. It was a man with a long gray scarf and a scar just below one of his eyes he darted to me and pulled me into a hug that I tried to break out of I didn't want to hurt him but he wouldn't let me go.

"Problem child we finally found you!" The man muttered under his breath tears filing his eyes.

"Feral underground hero!" I responded I couldn't remember what his name was but I remember Toga referring to him with a name similar to that. The feral underground hero chuckled and picked me up bridal style I quickly covered my eyes from the bright light the world outside was so pretty!

"Dynamight, Telekinesis, I found him meet me back at the front of the bar" I heard static from the underground hero's ear thingy.

"Where are we going?" I ask as we make our way to a giant building that looked like it was made entirely of glass.

"Home Izuku, we're going home."

___________________________________

It's time everyone the angst has now kickstarted off sorry that it took me so long to write this chapter I was a little stumped when it came to ideas then I came up with this and just went this route so for anyone who doesn't want angst this is relatively the end of the story for everyone like me who thrives off of angst welcome to the good part of the story! -AU_everything